Flower Bomb

Bushmat

I've just used Flower Bomb on  9 week grow.

I used it to the recommend dose on the label. 2 of the strains turned out like pebbles and covered in trichomes, bit not much smell. The othe strain stinks bit looks like it has been grown without it.. 

Has anyone else had this problem with it? 

I'm not sure about using it again. 

If I do I'll only use it for 1 feed in the first week its  recommended to be used. Then for the full week on the 2nd f phase.. 

I think that first dose is the one that destroyed the smell. 

Any advice on a different product or better feeding schedule? 

It’s a pgr booster. The plants you grew have you grown them before ie clones ? Those type of boosters aren’t that popular here . The guy who does field marshals helpful that’s who makes it. 

47 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

It’s a pgr booster. The plants you grew have you grown them before ie clones ? Those type of boosters aren’t that popular here . The guy who does field marshals helpful that’s who makes it. 

What booster's are considered popular on here then? 

Obviously the ones that are advertised! 

What would you consider using if you were thinking of using something like that?

5 minutes ago, Bushmat said:

Obviously the ones that are advertised!

Which ones are they? lol 

I'd say Elixir Steroids, Canna Boost, Advanced Meta Boost, just off the top of my head, are all really good boosters that actually do something

Just now, GSZZ said:

Which ones are they? lol 

I'd say Elixir Steroids, Canna Boost, Advanced Meta Boost, just off the top of my head, are all really good boosters that actually do something

I did use canna boost before and had one of the best grows I've ever done.. 

I should probably stop expermenting and just stick to what worked before..

Dose it work well with different A&B brands?

15 hours ago, Bushmat said:

I did use canna boost before and had one of the best grows I've ever done.. 

I should probably stop expermenting and just stick to what worked before..

Those sort of products make a difference but I'd be confident in saying that it was probably one of your best grows for another reason rather than what you were feeding them. 

Bio stimulants are fine to use with different brands, your plant doesn't know whats canna and whats not. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Those sort of products make a difference but I'd be confident in saying that it was probably one of your best grows for another reason rather than what you were feeding them. 

Bio stimulants are fine to use with different brands, your plant doesn't know whats canna and whats not. 

Why would you think it's not to do with what I was feeding them? 

• 1 month later...
On 04/02/2023 at 7:38 PM, Bushmat said:

Why would you think it's not to do with what I was feeding them? 

it has synthetic pgrs in it not a great one from what i have seen most cali weed has been grown using pgrs 

some will give you nice tight heavy buds knock  a good bit off flowering times stop any mould

and stop stretch get you straight into flowering.

how bad for you they are i’m not sure 

then there’s things like canna boost shogun sumo that has natural pgrs but they don’t work like synthetics do