Mineral Water

Larry Badgeley

They're a picture of health dude, really happy plants. Just goes to show what good water can do. 

Keep an eye on those Cali Os, they have a pretty bad reputation for going hermi, I had one do it not so long ago. Hopefully yours will be ok if they don't get any stress. I just did one from Nirvana, it took some real abuse with no issues and it's a nice smoke, fair bit stronger than the Cali O I remember from my teens. 

@MindSoup

Yes I will man. I remember you mentioning a while back. They smell amazing already. Really orangey on the rub. I grew one years ago and loved it. I'll be vigilante, don't worry man.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@MindSoup

Suffice to say buddy, the Cali O's were shit. I've binned two now. one as it was just to leggy and one I've today, introduced to the garden under the soil. The plant looked pretty impressive but the Colas were soft and flabby and didn't smell good at all. I have one left. This one is just starting to fatten up. It's been in flower 9 weeks and doesn't look at all ready. On the other the hand, the Sweet Seeds Ice Cool is down and drying. Rock hard buds, so hard I couldn't squeeze them. Shame really. Fingers crossed the Cali I have left will produce something. In conclusion DP Shit, Sweet Seeds great

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, growinggold said:

think @OldFord has some troubles to with do recently. stick to what we know aye. big up the sweet seeds. glad they proved fruitful buddy. :skin_up:

My first stab at DP ,  i ran Passion #1   &  Auto Euforia  ,    the Passion #1   seeded itself ,  it was amongst 4 other fems and nothing else seeded , only the Passion. 

I didnt notice it  ,  had a 5 month strict cure & burp  ,  sent some out to a friend and they found the beans ....quite a few.     Im not smoking so didnt use the jars. 

I wont know more until i run her again and monitor it ... just not in a rush to do so. 

The auto Euforia was bangin !!     By far the LOUDEST auto i have ever come across ,  she fuckin stinks lol     Awesome auto ,  ask @IdicannaJones  ... he's getting shit for one now lollol  

• Like 3

@Larry Badgeley sad to hear it dude, we live and learn, I'm sure DP have some decent strains, but I'm yet to find one and it definitely isn't the Cali Orange.

If you still want to scratch that Cali O itch I'd recommend the Nirvana version, the one I grew was far from a standout plant, but she took plenty of abuse in her stride and produced a good amount of rock hard, frosty buds with a decent kick and a pleasant effect. The flavour was where she lacked a bit, but definitely a hint of citrus in there, I didn't keep her as a mum but I'll be popping the rest of the pack at some point for sure. Glad Sweets managed to deliver the goods, I don't have a lot of experience with their genetics but what I've tried has been great. 

@MindSoup

Double trouble I'm afraid. The little nug I took off the Ice cool had a seed in it :frown:. Lovely smoke though. I'm not that bothered as it's only for our smoke. I'm old enough to remember when all imported grass had seeds.

• Like 1