Does Vaping make your place stink ? (maybe not as bad as smoking but still?)

vape_ninja

33 minutes ago, B-real said:

I may have came across a bit cantankerous

i didn’t read it like that at all dude :stoned:  :yinyang:

typing how you feel about stuff is difficult online lol you can see lots of stuff get misread/misinterpreted (mostly by the jabbers :P touchy lot )

who would of thought being human  and sharing ideas could be so complicated  lol  :smokin:

have good day and smokes mate

Higher Standard make some really really good hemp covers. And there's a brand of actual leaf tobacco, like when Royal Blunts started advertising in the back of Bizarre Magazine, called 'Al Capone'; they do plain ones and they're actually pretty good if you really want that blunt donk.

Thanks for the replies everyone, i guess i will invest in a small portable air filter to place on my desktop (i enjoy vaping while gaming the most) Ive got all brand new carpet and stuff in here and i dont wanna ruin it
Usually i have the windows open and that would help for sure but as its winter not much really 

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Keye said:

Higher Standard

I've tried their unflavoured ones but didn't like the taste it gives your weed.

• Like 1