Critical orange punch anyone?

budmic

Hi 420 comunity, been away for a wile, starting my first grow in 8 years and wanted somthing easy and good yeilding to get my eye back in, went for Dutch passion critical orange punch and just wonder if anyone has grown it, any tips/info would be a great help please... 

I was hoping someone else would reply first because my post is going to be unavoidably biased against dutch passion who are nothing like they used to be back in the day lol

I grew critical orange punch relatively recently because my regular seed supplier gave me a free pack to see if it would change my opinion that dutch passion have gone downhill! It did yield well and wasn't a bad smoke but the flowers were very loose and annoyingly the cuttings I kept back in my mother cab autoflowered under 24 hour lighting!

Given that it autoflowered it's possible they put the wrong seeds in the (sealed original) packet but I definitely wouldn't run it (or anything else from DP) again.