Expanding Grow Space, extra light needed?

Caly

Hi All,

So I’m increasing the size of my grow space from 2 x 2.4 to 2.4 x 3, increasing from 8 plants to 12, would I need to add an additional light from 2 x 600w hps to 3?

55 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I reckon you'd want 4.

That space is bigger than 4 1.2m² tents for reference.

:yinyang:

If I went LED what would you recommend for that space, if you know of course?

If you're only running 1200w in a 2mx2.4m then it's not running at optimum. Really you should have atleast 4x 600w hps in there minimum. Upgrading the area won't do anything but take up more space. If anything density would certainly go down.

I'd forgot the bigger area and buy more lights.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Has someone won the pools n not told us :) … go on lad you show those lecky wankers who’s boss! 

With my budget I could afford to add another 600w hps, but I’d need to look at the numbers again 

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

LED does give you more control but when it’s been as cold as it has it’s the heating that’s killed me. On almost 24/7

Can you recommend an LEDs I could look into?

Ok @Caly you either want load of smaller LEDs or couple of bigger want about a meter square each I got 4 big ones in a 4m X 4m room see Adam on here he look after you  anyone know why I can only do highlight name in each message 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok @Caly you either want load of smaller LEDs or couple of bigger want about a meter square each I got 4 big ones in a 4m X 4m room see Adam on here he look after you  anyone know why I can only do highlight name in each message 

Thanks mate