A mixture of photoperiods and Autos

Darknight420710

After speaking to @Seedstockers-Mark  asked if it was possible to fix me up with a selection of seeds so I can try out. 

I do have another grow diary going but when I received all of these I think the grow deserves a dedicated thread for seedstockers strains.

As you will see I got a selection and I hadn't a clue what to try first, ive already done wedding glue and I'm used to photos so decided to start off with a mandarin panties and this has been up since 13/11 and with marks guidance it's had 4 weeks in biobizz and then potted up in biotabs 8/12 which again is what he recommended to me after hearing my annoyance with PH and EC runs in coco. So yes this I my first soil and organic grow. 

I then decided I was going try apollo black cherry and she cracked on 30/11 and I potted her in biotab on boxing day.

Both the MP and ABC need put in flower ASAP but I'm waiting on my other 2 plants to harvest which should be this week so I can that tent.

I'm using the whole biotab range and have boom boom spray which is really good to help with stress etc after defoliation, ive the silicium flash which can be used on its own with water feed or to help with deficiencies.. for the flower cycle ive got the pk compost tea and the pk5-8. Mark also suggested some bat guano to top dress if plants need additional boost. 

I'm vegging the plants under a Jackson 200w dimmable and its aroumd 130w just now. I got that off sitesponsor and it's hanging in 50x90 tent and then I'll be flowering under the par+275w in a slightly bigger tent which I got off site sponsor 60x90, they'll only ever be 2 plants on a 12/12 

I then decided to crack another seed (as ya do!) and this time the panty punch, my plan is to keep panty punch on a long veg until the MP&ABC are finished then put PP in flower, whilst I'm vegging the PP I'm hoping to try my first attempt at an Auto (which I don't know)  and I'll be letting that grow in my veg tent with PP but on a 20/4 light cycle. So hopefully when the MP&ABC are done I'll also have an auto not far behind. 

I dont plan on ever having more than 3 or 4 plants at any time. 

Enjoy the thread and let's grow some plants 

large.Screenshot_20230127-221716_Gallery.jpg

ABC below

large.Screenshot_20230127-220125_Gallery.jpg

MP below

large.Screenshot_20230127-220114_Gallery.jpg

PP below and only 16 days old 

large.Screenshot_20230127-220051_Gallery.jpg

Already lots of LST and topping done

large.Screenshot_20230127-220205_Gallery.jpg

A nice flat canopy for veg

large.Screenshot_20230127-220154_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230127-220140_Gallery.jpg

A good overhead shot after a massive defoliation,  left to right being PP the MP then ABC 

large.Screenshot_20230127-220038_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 9

Nice job :)

My Triton Biscotto Lime will be going into bloom very soon,

I hope to be getting some Mandarin Panties seeds from Mark shortly ;)

Good luck with the rest of the grow. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think its time to put these in flower this week. I've moved tents and have given them a defoliation and opened the branches up a little. 

Veg time has been the mandarin panties on the right is 13wk old and the apollo black cherry on the left is 11wk and the panty punch in the centre is 5wk

MP and ABC on 500ml of water a day with around 20ml of orgatrex,  im not checking rhe PH or fussing about EC although I do occasionally pop the truncheon in and see aroumd 2.8 but I've learnt no to panic as its organic and the panty punch is just plain water at 500ml per day.

In flower I'll feed the MP and ABC a mix of  biotab compost tea and the pk5-8 alternative weeks from week 3 to week 7 and ill just give plain water to PP

Temps are around 28.6c humidity 46% Lights on and aroumd 24/25c lights out and humidty around mid 50s under par+275w and not sure just now what watt it's at but the plants are liking things.

Here's an overhead shot and know this is going to get shit crazy with space but ive done lots of LST, nearly all branch is anchored down and the internodes are like twigs now so I can tie those down as well once flower begins

large.20230212_215211_copy_1632x918.jpg

large.20230212_214718_copy_918x1167.jpglarge.20230212_214640_copy_1113x1938.jpglarge.20230212_214622_copy_1125x2000.jpg

I've also started off some autos which I'm planning on doing a panty punch and apollo black cherry and gelato 41 which will all be in biotabs water only method 

• Like 6

Ok looking good hope everything goes well them biotabs do just break them up in the soil and just water you don't need to add anything from start to finish of grow mate

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok looking good hope everything goes well them biotabs do just break them up in the soil and just water you don't need to add anything from start to finish of grow mate

Fingers crossed, I just finished a grow using biotabs and just water with nothing else added and it went OK but defo room for improvement and when the plants go in flower they're defo going to need the boost of prosphorus and ive got the whole range here but I agree when mixing the soil with the biotab silicium flash you only need yo give water and thats what im doing with the panty punch so it'll be interesting to see how they differ. 

Made a cock up of plugging my timer into the oscilating fan and the tube heater so the lights have practically been on 42hr, so my lights out temp hasn't dropped for lights out its dropped as I turned heater off by mistake lol just glad it's still veg and I guess I could call it one last burst as im flipping them tomorrow or Wednesday, just once I've got my 12hr cycle set for total darkness, the clocks changing in 6wk don't help either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

That could be a Tshirt slogan lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

Hahaha I'd love to take credibility for it but it'son a youtube video.. this guy from biotabs I think whose showing you how to mix the biotab nutrient range, he's no giving a fuck and just guesstimating and each bottle it's if you've given a bit to much, just remember "don't panic it's organic" lol

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hey all 

Hope you're all well. I'll be honest I've lost the notion to upload pictures on this site now. 

It's taken me over 30 mins here downloading apps and then trying to upload images to only fail completely after typing so much with updates. Unless I've spare time on my hands or the issues get fixed and make it more user friendly this could be the last of the pics

Anyway after persevering here's a mix of my plants at week 9 flower, all fed plain water using biotab and compost tea weekly in flower to week 7 

Hoping they'll be down in the next few weeks and tbh I can't believe how easy autos have been 

Apollo black cherry 

large.20230414_133810_copy_1643x2001.jpg

Mandarin panties 

large.20230414_133724_copy_1627x2352.jpg

Panty punch and Apollo black cherry

large.20230414_133931_copy_1335x1362.jpg

Gelato41 auto

large.20230414_125537_copy_1796x1759.jpg

panty punchlarge.20230414_133707_copy_1753x2669.jpg

Gelato41 

large.20230414_125551_copy_2137x3800.jpg

panty punchlarge.20230414_133840_copy_1807x2497.jpg

Mandarin panties 

large.20230414_133827_copy_1235x1958.jpg

Panty punch auto wk8

large.20230414_125616_copy_1837x2944.jpg

• Like 5

Looking very nice :yep:       Come a long way ,   that last pic !   the ABC is stunning mate :george:      Very nice.       

I hear you and feel you on the pics headaches all too well  ,  not been able to post pics for months ,  totally messed up the laptop i use just for here trying to sort browsers to make try make the site work ... i now need to call external help lol       and still cant post pics ffs  lol     

The reality of it is .... i need to get the pc repair guy to recover my emails / music and fuck knows what else  ....and the best bit .... sort browsers and make sure i can upload plant / bud  pics & use the sites functions .... so i know hes fixed it and got the setting right because i know feck all about pc's  lol      Did debate on a new pc but my luck it wont work either lol    

• Like 1

Lovely pictures dude, shame you're struggling to upload them. I sometimes have issues uploading, but only when I have a bad internet connection. 

Just now, Shumroom said:

@OldFord and @Darknight420710 get a reconditioned iPad lol 

That's what has worked best for me,

the site still don't work perfectly but it's much better :) 

Atb

Sweet mate cheers ,  i have one in the drawer :yep:        Will have a go thanks       

• Like 1