Medicinal user

hovis

Hello folks, I use mainly for medicinal purposes, lets say 90% medicinal, 10% recreational. I have severe lumbar spine and spinal cord trauma, hence from my waist down nothing works as it should/ originally did. Just one question atm, that Cancard thing, worth bothering with or snake oil? I'm 99.5% certain I have qualifying conditions. Cheers   

• Like 10

Hi welcome to the UK420 community :bong:

I've seen a few card carriers on here, i think most of them still grow their own tho

• Like 5

Welcome aboard :yep:     Another medicinal grower here and strictly outdoors.    

If you  can squeeze 1 or 2 low odour girls in the garden you could use light deprivation for faster results on females and hedge your bets with a guerilla grow too.  

Plenty of info in the Outdoor sectioon and lots of friendly peeps to offer advice.  

All the best with it. 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum :skin_up:

My Mrs has a cancard but thankfully we've never needed it, I think it's very dependent on each individual constabulary as to how they react to them tbh , I don't really think they carry much clout where we are in the deepest depths of the westcountry, bit backwards round ere unfortunately.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

If you  can squeeze 1 or 2 low odour girls in the garden you could use light deprivation

My problem is my garden is overlooked by many, and one particular neighbour is an anti weed bully boy zealot, so I would be having to plant away from home, cant figure it out yet.  

Just now, hovis said:

My problem is my garden is overlooked by many, and one particular neighbour is an anti weed bully boy zealot, so I would be having to plant away from home, cant figure it out yet.  

Always one arsehole to spoil it mate :yep:    no chance of an indoor micro grow ?      some awesome little spaces being used on here to very good use. 

A small garden greenhouse with poss fruit or veg and a sneaky plant ? 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Always one arsehole to spoil it mate :yep:    no chance of an indoor micro grow ?      some awesome little spaces being used on here to very good use. 

A small garden greenhouse with poss fruit or veg and a sneaky plant ? 

Not really, I doubt my garden gets enough sun, although many years back I did successfully grow in my back garden.  The smell of weed drives my wife berserk, she has allergies and carries an auto adrenaline injector, plus we're in a flat, there just isn't the room. No matter, I get by! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hovis said:

Hello folks, I use mainly for medicinal purposes, lets say 90% medicinal, 10% recreational. I have severe lumbar spine and spinal cord trauma, hence from my waist down nothing works as it should/ originally did. Just one question atm, that Cancard thing, worth bothering with or snake oil? I'm 99.5% certain I have qualifying conditions. Cheers   

If mobility is an issue and you have room consider a backyard summer grow.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, hovis said:

there just isn't the room.

There's a growers here that manage to grow their own in some ridiculously tiny spaces a desktop PC case for example.

Where there's a will there's a way. This is the place to help you figure out a solution that will work for you it sounds like guerilla or a micro grow are the options you should be researching.

Welcome aboard 

E2A: Have you got a shed in the garden?

Edited by NezA
  • Like 6