Fresh Frozen and Dry Frozen Whole Plant

Head Rose'n'Tail

Evening all.

Who knew sexing plants next to flowering auto's wasn't a good idea! :bangin: 

lol

So, those little b-line males from @lildaveham managed to scoosh their doosh over my Seedstockers gelato41 auto's very quickly lol and we now have a load of seeded bud :stoned: the other GG auto was so teeny they practically missed her but I did find half a dozen on her too :)

Completely unintentional as was looking forward to the gelato41 :) pulled about 30 seeds from couple of dry buds and then threw it all in a vac bag and lobbed it in the freezer. The second gelato41 flowered in 2 stages, the first stage was ready so that got chopped, buds cut off stem fresh and that too was vacced up and thrown in freezer.  

Seen brother @Shumroom doing his trim in the bubble bags (very nice bud :yep: ) and see he intends to do full plants soon, we have a set of bubble bags but is the bubble not heavily contaminated bashing full buds about in the ice? Maybe a dry ice shake through the bubble bag then an ice bashing bubble then oil/butter? A bit of Dave's frozen dry sift but on a Hobbycraft screen? lol

So now we have a couple oz of dry frozen bud and a couple oz of fresh frozen bud to play with folks. What would you do to get the most out of it? :hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just bubble bag the lot. Frenchy cannoli likes fresh frozen I’m sure, and if it’s good enough for him…

Thanks for the tag :) 

Spend a few hours watching some of Frenchy Cannoli videos,

he chats away as he runs the material,

explaining the important points along the way :yep:

Good luck with your processing.

Atb

:yinyang: