Balanced CBD/THC variety ?

purepotstill

11 hours ago, purepotstill said:

Seems I can't find some Amnesia CBD within the EU... Might try the Sweet Nurse, never had anything from Sweet Seeds but they have a good rep here.

You on the mainland? As I said above Seed madness have the photo and UK skunkworks have the Auto :hippy:. If you need them to cross a border and your worried then email ahead and arrange some stealth packaging. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

mephisto genetics auto 1:1 medical cheese.

top shelf autos this company..

yet to grow it but get banging reviews. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Mephisto is a name i see more & more frequently and all with high praise  ,  will need to have a go.   Wont be this season but def pick some bits up.   

• Like 2

Just now, growinggold said:

@OldFord I wil drop you a pm. I have a surprise for you. 

Oooohhhh ... luvs me a surprise :george:      Just no more naked pics like last time lol    

• Like 4

Thanx everyone, lots of answers !

5 hours ago, MindSoup said:

You on the mainland? As I said above Seed madness have the photo and UK skunkworks have the Auto :hippy:. If you need them to cross a border and your worried then email ahead and arrange some stealth packaging. 

Yeah, I'm on the mainland, that's why I want to order inside the EU. There's way more custom controls since the Brexit, and enough choice on this side of the pond. Although importing seeds is legal...We all miss Dinafem. Had a Critical Jack from them which was excellent. Might grow a Cheese XXL from them this time (will grow 4 olants, one or two THC/CBD, and 2 or 3 classical strains).

4 hours ago, growinggold said:

Where are they located ? Their website's prices are in $.

8 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Critical Mass CBD is the best balanced strain I've grown out (also had it on prescription for a while).

Found some, but it seems rather on the light side (5%/5%). I'd prefer something a bit stronger.

8 hours ago, OldFord said:

Just spotted this thread and i grow & use a fair bit of CBD  , as mentioned BY FAR the most effective for me was the DinaMed from Dinafem ,  you can secure some by searching around :yep:

The next most effective for me ,  one that fits your specs  ,  is Sweets Honey Peach CBD Auto ,  great effect and taste profile.    Grew well in the garden.

Look at SeedStockers CBD offerings  ,  i have my eye on a few but not run any yet ,  have done their fems and no dramas at all  & impressive :B):

Also have a look at Real Gorilla Seeds offerings ,  Panik has a few weird & wonderful CBD choices ,  well worth searching through,   

Honey Peach looks good. SeedsStocker has some Silver Lime Haze which seems good. Does Sativa dominant are longer to harvest (I'll grow different strains, so I have to keep growing time in mind). Will have a look at Gorilla Seeds too.

With autos i find there much the same ,  it may take a wk longer if sat leaning but with the ruderalis input anythings poss mate.    

Just get it out in a timely fashion and she will romp home in the sun.:yep:

• Like 1

@purepotstill think they're us or Canada can't remember. I got my beams 2 years ago was effort . at the time the they only released set many at set time. it was like Glastonbury tickets. had to be on the time they told you. quick sharp. good freebies n the best autos. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, purepotstill said:

Found some, but it seems rather on the light side (5%/5%). I'd prefer something a bit stronger.

No idea what the numbers were on the Seedsman beans I grew out but it was pretty pokey in terms of hit and had great mould resistance. The one I had on prescription was 10:10 (batch tested) and was also pretty pokey fwiw. Not always worth paying attention to seedbank/breeder numbers.

• Like 2

Gont buy too much into the whole numbers thing :yep:     

The numbers prob gleaned by testing  a single plant across a wide pheno range so the numbers dont always add up  ,  the Entourage Effect will play out more than the numbers will mean ,  thats just my view anyway.    

• Like 4

Well, I won't mind a few per cents, but here we're talking about up to 100%. Are numbers really so imprecise ??

Guess my best bet is the Sweet Seeds option. It's easy for me to grab, and you grew some with some good results. And I could buy both varieties at once (Sweet Nurse and Honey Peach) to compare.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

Well, I won't mind a few per cents, but here we're talking about up to 100%. Are numbers really so imprecise ??

Guess my best bet is the Sweet Seeds option. It's easy for me to grab, and you grew some with some good results. And I could buy both varieties at once (Sweet Nurse and Honey Peach) to compare.

Im far from an expert so im not quoting gospel  , 

The numbers will be from a sample   this will most likely be a hand selected specimen grown seed to weed  in optimum conditions throughout its grow. 

Pheno variation will prevail .:yep: 

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 1