Bubble hash

mikeydoughnut

Ey up. Gonna chop me plants Saturday. There’s a couple that aren’t quite ready but they twinkle and have had long enough to be worth a wank. Don’t want to be mucking about too much so bought some cheap bubble bags. 
Can I do it with fresh bud or do I have to freeze it? There’s a lot of weed there n it’ll stink me fridge freezer out lol 

I was thinking to counter the lack of freezing I thought to maybe ‘lasagne’ weed n ice cubes and giving it half an hour before introducing any water or owt. What yer reckon? 

I have always done it dry.....but I know it can be done both ways :yep:

if your gonna Freshfrozen it...you need to flash freeze it as quick as possible. 

• Like 4

Cheers fellas. Stinky kitchen it is lol … One more thing. What can I tell the kids when they ask whst that smell is? Last time me eldest said it ‘stinks like shit in ‘ere’ I told him I’d shit me sen lol Only this time there’s enough weed to fill a freezer drawer or two. Eeeeek.

• Like 2

Do something more smelly after? Cool a big batch of curry, or clean the floor with a load of bleach and say the goldfish pissed  on the floor…?

• Like 1

Burnt toast, curry, fried onions etc all work to stink your gaff out instead of the sweet smell of your children (plants) lol 

Batch cook some curry to put in the freezer when you take your fresh frozen out :yep:

Oh and it also stinks when you are washing the buds :smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
Fresh
  • Like 3

I’d considered that. Slow cooker curry or summat. Thinking of vacuum storage bags, the type you keep clobber in rather than just any old sealed bag just to keep some honk in …. 

14 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Cheers fellas. Stinky kitchen it is lol … One more thing. What can I tell the kids when they ask whst that smell is? Last time me eldest said it ‘stinks like shit in ‘ere’ I told him I’d shit me sen lol Only this time there’s enough weed to fill a freezer drawer or two. Eeeeek.

Ok @mikeydoughnut I freeze mine straight after trimming put them in shrink bags ones you suck air out with hover no smell what so ever hope this helps

• Like 1

Cheers @lildaveham for the advice bud. Didn’t think it’d honk so much washing it. But obviously I’ll do that when the children aren’t around so I can run me spare fan n filter. Only have a lickle kitchen so it should take the edge off. 

Reyt that’s that settled. Curry tea Saturday or Sunday. Don’t usually do spice on a school night coz I don’t want me kids needing a shit a school like. 

@Baron von greenback great minds eh :) just about to order some n the big river so I’m ready to go. I don’t like using Bezos Inc but needs must. Does it take a lot of the smell away bud? I’ll still do a curry subterfuge 

Edited by mikeydoughnut

No smell what so ever mate and they hold a lot

get they ones with the blue rim on top they seem to last longer than the orange ones mate 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Vacuum it mate

• Like 1