Highest Little Devil THC Test: 60%

Nick Berry

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

I'd rather have a mix of cannabinoids in my weed than just THC.

Unless it’s synthetic THC you don’t have a choice 

At best it’s THC and CBD content we might measure and know where as reality is a complex mixture, they are still discovering cannabinoids today lol How they all interact with each other and with other things like caffeine and nicotine is not very well understood at all

No one could of imagined theres trace benzos in our food. They invented the drug before discovering the receptor and it tuned out there’s tiny amounts in the food we eat and no one has a clue what it does. Messing around with things we have no idea about. Imagine the unknown unknowns

Cocaine is a simpler version of cannabis, there’s 10 or so interesting alkaloids that have a load of medical benefits and uses going back thousands of years. it’s been heavily demonised not many people know anything about it. Just pure cocaine alkaloid is meant to be extremely boring and clinical you want other stuff like cocamine just like you need other things in your cannabis and the different mixes of alkaloids in every plant makes every batch unique. Same with coca, opium and plenty of other ‘drugs’  Theres a main event like THC or cocaine and various mixtures of other alkaloids that makes up something unique. Variety is  the spice of life

Edited by Davey Jones

15 hours ago, gb1 said:

I feel this new shit........... is missing something............ regardless of who says what.

100%

• Like 1