Highest Little Devil THC Test: 60%

Nick Berry

I've seen a few claims of various strains 50%+ THC is iit just hype

Leafly had tested by themselves in 2022 and they got 27% as the highest

doesn’t JAZZ pharmaceutical (gwp/Watson/Sam) have 100%thc plants?

im sure i’ve read/heard that multiple times now? but maybe i’m tripping

The percentage is the total percentage of psychoactive compounds. It’s not weight. It’s how a GCMS machine works.

It only measures psychoactive components and then calculates what percentage of the total is THC

100% THC means there’s no other cannabinoids which sounds impossible to me

Its why you can cut coke with boric acid and a GCMS says it’s clean because boric acid is not psychoactive it doesn’t show a peak and it’s like inert vegetable matter 

Edited by Davey Jones

Malana cream is about 40%

Just goes to show that it’s all bullshit. If you have ever had it. Malana cream is far superior to any bud on earth. It’s like sun synthed cannabinoids are different to artificial light synthed. Photochemistry!

• Like 4

@Davey Jones

The Malana Cream we had in Kulu was by far the most spiritual Hashish we had ever smoked. Using a well oiled Chillum, the high was nothing like any bud you could grow. It was clean, uplifting, wonderful and so damn tasty

• Like 3

I have smoked a significant amount of the proper stuff which is very hard to find since covid 

It is the best cannabis experience on earth. Like you say it has a spiritual edge, I couldn’t begin to describe it. It’s got much more psychedelic effects I think the plants probably have other cannabinoids you don’t get in the morrocan hash. Rif valley first press is very nice but it’s weak soup compared to Malana cream 

I would think the area it is grown and the plants unique to the Parvati Valley has a lot to do with it. Coupled with the skilled rubbing of the master craftsman. That area of the Kulu Valley is (was) the most beautiful place we have ever visited. This was 1990 so it wouldn't surprise me that it has changed significantly.

• Like 1

These companies with the high thc claims should buy a purpl pro and then they could show proof of their 50% weed.

As long as they don't roll the flower in keif beforehand and show an unedited video.

Pretty sure it would just leave ya ..................................... SQUIRRELY lol:chains:

Good dope, has to have ALL the good things that go with it really..

I feel this new shit........... is missing something............ regardless of who says what.

The dope has been bastardized beyond bastardizing lol

I say ...

let it go back to what it was :hippy:

all by itself...

and it will

if we leave it alone :wallbash:

lol

I was reading something t'other day about earths cycles of warm and cold over millenia, anyway i sort of knew that the southern hemisphere is a bit warmer than the northern hemisphere but what i didn't know was that the southern hemisphere in it's summer is thousands of miles closer to the sun than the northern hemisphere is in summer.. Now that would explain how the weed/hash can be extremely good from manali, Nepal etc! It was a (well fk me) moment for me anyway :hippy:

Edited by Hashcity
Too many thans, deleted one..