Indica Nutrients - The Messiah

Rhubarb & Flustered

Have any of you used it or know anybody that has ?

Love the idea of one bottle all the way through especially when the dilution rate of so good.

The Messiah can be used on its own or in combination with other additives and biostimulants. Good combinations include Indica Cal-Mag to counter the sodium in coco,Kashmir Roots to provide beneficial microbes, and Stem Strength to create a robust crop via silicon nutrition.

^^^ from there website, sounds about as much of a "1 part solution" as every other 1 part solution tbh.  

No experience of it myself so I can't comment on quality or efficacy.  

But reading there own promotion material doesn't exactly inspire confidence.  

But I'm a hard sell at the best of times so.... Meh.

• Like 1

Aye they all enjoy pushing the extras.

I'd just use it with maxicrop stim in compo and 0.5ml pl would certainly make it value for money,if & it's a big if it works.

Struggling to find any reviews which I suppose is a bit of a red flag.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Aye they all enjoy pushing the extras

Yeah I agree. Sometimes reading through a nutrient catalogue sounds like alchemy & a degree in Wizardry is required. Then I look out my kitchen window and see my overgrown & neglected garden is full of weeds.

• Like 1

I remember going to the grow shop a long while back n asking the guy about feeds. I asked if he could recommend owt. My grows were shit and I was clutching at straws. He did a screw face n said they’re all pretty much the same really. I was using biobizz at the time. Noobs love biobizz innit lol … obviously there’ll be differences in feeds and someone more in the know than I might be able to point these out. I’m in coco and being a creature of habit I used growers ark religiously until I got the intense nutrients prize. I was scared my grows would turn to shite after only just sussing it out. But it was fine. So bought another 5L from the LED lads. 

I think sometimes we can over complicate this growing lark. Folk are growing weed with tomato feed innit. I’ve been looking at that indica stuff too. I’m a bargain bin hunter n there’s 10L going for £35 online. Unfortunately I’ve spent my disposable for the month on coco etc. 

I’d say take one for the team n give it a go :) 

• Like 1