Simple essential oils

gb1

Crohns is a complex disease. Some cycles of relapse and remission can be years long with a decade or more between them.  For others it is a constant struggle. I have tried cannabis every which way, literally. I have had the pleasure of growing and imbibing some of the finest there is at doses ranging from insignificant to knock a rhino out, over 3 decades. The examples you see online where folk are claiming a cure, are just people that have found relief, alleviated some symptoms so that they can eat again, are less malnourished and therefore positive. It may have even initiated a  full blown remission, but it doesnt cure crohns and there is zero evidence iut there to suggest that it does.

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 2

don't rightly like the word "cure" myself eh.

cannabis didn't "cure" my cancer.

.it just stopped it from growing ..so far...it's still there and not growing...well they see something in its place....

now the basal cell on my nose went away with cannabis oil application and I made a video of that one ... took 8 weeks,,

didnt see a difference until 5 weeks .......looked WORSE :unsure:

shared the video  recently with a person from this site but I don't make it public.....its just info... but trying instead of not is better...

back on oregano ,,,,,,,,Just watched a girl who tried  oregano oil it for her acne..

No difference sadly.. :( over a week anyway..I would have tried it for a month at least...

All I was looking for really.. as I know a few kids with Bad acne....

Edited by gb1
  • 10 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 10:59 AM, gb1 said:

don't rightly like the word "cure" myself eh.

cannabis didn't "cure" my cancer.

.it just stopped it from growing ..so far...it's still there and not growing...well they see something in its place....

now the basal cell on my nose went away with cannabis oil application and I made a video of that one ... took 8 weeks,,

didnt see a difference until 5 weeks .......looked WORSE :unsure:

shared the video  recently with a person from this site but I don't make it public.....its just info... but trying instead of not is better...

back on oregano ,,,,,,,,Just watched a girl who tried  oregano oil it for her acne..

No difference sadly.. :( over a week anyway..I would have tried it for a month at least...

All I was looking for really.. as I know a few kids with Bad acne....

That's awesome you got that result! As with other cases, were you applying THC RSO-type oil to it and covering with a bandage, or did you take another approach? The bandage approach and changing it every day seems to be most common. In any case, I'm glad it worked, and I hope it can at least continue to hold your other cancer at bay.