Simple essential oils

gb1

No man.

It's not interesting stuff.

It's absolute fucking bollocks man :headpain:

You're not stupid man, this shit is utterly beneath you.

Fucking idiotic nonsense for mouth-breathing halfwits :rolleyes:

You're better than that man.

did ya watch the kid??

for god sake man .......its a watch  ........said INTERESTING lol

not FACT

lookin for more info

\People would say the same thing about cannabis oil  :)

Edited by gb1

He is a kid!

If I put bleach in the dish it would have killed the bacteria.

If I shone a very bright UV light onto the bacteria it would have died.

With that logic we would be drinking bleach and finding a way of putting light into our bodies.

Hold on didn't someone else suggest that during the covid outbreak?

Just like this "kid" you mean?

So whats what...you know this is shit? say so rather than get at the kid eh :)

By the way ,this is ,,like I said..interesting ,to say the least..

Doctors give amoxicillin and tetracycline for acne ... why not try oregano essential oils instead ...???

wow ,,,,,,,,is all I gotta say about the response so far eh :)

They do use Blue rays but is harmful..as well as other harmful shit for bad acne

Edited by gb1

When did you become so closed minded @Boojum

Last week adrenochrome didn’t exist (despite it being well documented,chemical formula C9H9NO3 , you can read all about on mainstream sources like Wikipedia).

This week it’s big pharma propaganda where ancient China and Indian medicine is all conspiracy only chemicals are  effective? The whole pharmaceutical industry only copies nature and now demonises it. Cannabis oil is one of the best medicinal plants you know  what they been saying about that for 100 years now

Oregano is incredibly powerful 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/354875993_Effects_of_the_substitution_of_oregano_essential_oil_for_antibiotics_in_the_plateau-broiler_diet

In conclusion, in plateau broilers, dietary supplementa- tion with OEO changed the morphology of the small intestine, improved the structure of the intestinal flora, increased nutrient digestion and absorption in the intestinal tract, and enhanced SOD in serum. These factors led to increase in growth performance and reduce in mortality ratio. Thus, OEO is an ideal substi- tute for growth-promoting antibiotics in the plateau- broiler diet.

Carvacrol (CV) is a phenolic monoterpenoid found in essential oils of oregano (Origanum vulgare), thyme (Thymus vulgaris), pepperwort (Lepidium flavum), wild bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia), and other plants. Carvacrol possesses a wide range of bioactivities putatively useful for clinical applications such antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anticancer activities. Carvacrol antimicrobial activity is higher than that of other volatile compounds present in essential oils due to the presence of the free hydroxyl group, hydrophobicity, and the phenol moiety. The present review illustrates the state-of-the-art studies on the antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anticancer properties of CV. It is particularly effective against food-borne pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Bacillus cereus. Carvacrol has high antioxidant activity and has been successfully used, mainly associated with thymol, as dietary phytoadditive to improve animal antioxidant status. The anticancer properties of CV have been reported in preclinical models of breast, liver, and lung carcinomas, acting on proapoptotic processes. Besides the interesting properties of CV and the toxicological profile becoming definite, to date, human trials on CV are still lacking, and this largely impedes any conclusions of clinical relevance.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29744941/

Fuck big pharma and their sick business model. There’s very little ancient India and china don’t have a solution for. Plants are master chemists. They synth compounds humans can’t in low temps and atmospheric pressure. There’s things grow on the side of the road that are impossible to create in any lab on earth. Nature is awesome 

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 3

Oregano oil didn't help "kill" (assume he means cure) his crohns disease. It is incurable at present. It would have certainly helped with any bacterial infection that he was suffering during a flare up.

I can understand booj's frustration here though. When people present factual information in this way, littered with half and mistruths it is fucking annoying. I'm sure the professor that he claims was incredulous, was in fact well aware of what would happen in that petri dish. I dont know why op didn't link to the many studies done, instead of this low attention span bollox.

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Cambium said:

Oregano oil didn't help "kill" (assume he means cure) his crohns disease. It is incurable at present. It would have certainly helped with any bacterial infection that he was suffering during a flare up.

I can understand booj's frustration here though. When people present factual information in this way, littered with half and mistruths it is fucking annoying. I'm sure the professor that he claims was incredulous, was in fact well aware of what would happen in that petri dish. I dont know why op didn't link to the many studies done, instead of this low attention span bollox.

:yep:

You're right about the source of my frustration, just overreacted cos of too much cider :doh: but for the record I don't think I said adrenochrome doesn't exist (if I did then I didn't mean to), just that the mythical use of it as a psychoactive drug harvested from dead children is complete and utter bollocks.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Cambium said:

Oregano oil didn't help "kill" (assume he means cure) his crohns disease. It is incurable at present.

I never mentioned anything of the sort, just like @gb1 I think using things like oregano as natural Antibiotics is very interesting and anything but a load of utter bollocks.

Don’t you see the irony? Calling Ayurvedic  medicine idiotic nonesense  for mouth breathers whilst under the influence as well (which is an ancient medicine!) 

It’s comedic man

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 1

READ IT AGAIN

NO FACT ................said it twice now lol

wanna know is all :)

but yet you understand the frustration? More like confusion eh :)

what about "the kid"  :) with Crones disease

that used cannabis to HELP IT?

He's a loon as well is he?

YOu sound .....SO sure............. eh ! :)

and hey

what about my colon cancer?

I didn't kill it?! ...eh  :)

Essential oils ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dude man   :)

So why is it that you try and deter others from LEARNING?

..............and MAYBE getting well ?

because you think you know better? 

Add something ,,,

I'd simply urge caution when looking at claims made about anything - 'health food' shops, herbalism, essential oils etc are a billion dollar business just like 'big pharma'. And just because something has been used for a long time doesn't mean it's effective, the Chinese have been using shit like tiger penis and rhino horn for milleniia...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gb1 said:

So why is it that you try and deter others from LEARNING?

..............and MAYBE getting well ?

Not sure where you've got that from. I've used cannabis to treat crohns for nearly 3 decades and oregano oil since I heard about it a couple of years ago. Neither of them cure crohns though as it is an auto immune disease, they help massively with the symptoms though. Cannabis for nausea, appetite, anti inflammatory in particular and oregano oil to help avoid bacteria infection which can cause significant complications in people with crohns. 

Proper info out there dude rather than the sensational short attention span quickvid full of inaccuracies and mistruths. Davey Jones linked one woul and a quick Google gives you proper sources.

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 1

That's AWESOME

but what Im taling aboutis you saying

it wont work

with out adding  ....................... 

.............WHY

but cannabis oils work?

why?