double trouble

oldleafybeard1

I did just load these pics into my grow diary on LED section but I feel like this bud site deserves its own thread :)

large.yeahhhh.jpglarge.3woktwins.jpg

Edited by oldleafybeard1
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, MindSoup said:

No way that's one funky bud. What strain is it? 

Its 3Wok OG from Mephisto mate

5 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

Are the stems flat and really thick? Fasciation can cause that sort of bud deformation. 

well I'm not too sure exactly what you mean but the main stem on the plant is huge the biggest ive seen so far in my limited experience, there are a mix of really dominant branches, and others which are really thin, so not sure what the answer is to that, you can see whole grow in LED section if you want, its only this branch that has this happen, I did wonder if it was trying to grow into the net and that may have caused it? I wouldnt say the branch thickness seems abnormal, ill have another look and see what I think.

Edited by oldleafybeard1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

Are the stems flat and really thick? Fasciation can cause that sort of bud deformation. 

Ohhh sorry you said flat not fat, no no the stems are very round I just double checked, it does look the same as some of the images in that video however the stems are not like this no :hippy:

• Like 1