GG Plant of the Year 2022

polishninja

Since, no-one is doing this for a couple years now... I thought I would bring it back. :cowboy:

What we're your top3 strains in 2022?

State your 1st 2nd and 3rd picks.

3 points for 1st

2 points for 2nd

1 point for 3rd

All points will be counted once all votes are in.

My top 3 from last season are:

1st Fast Diesel Rgsc

Grew from original seeds when it was first released. Big crystally buds with High bud to leaf ratio. One of the phenos is like indoor bud.

2nd Purple Freeze Rgsc

Grew from original seeds again. Not bx1 version. Lovely candy/grape teps. Buds are a bit on the dark side tho. About oz per plant as these were grown in bags with low stability.

3rd Auto Wedding Cake rgsc

3 plant garden grow. One pheno was quite good with decent smell and light crystally buds. Pheno two also had dense buds but not crystally and low terps. 3rd pheno was very leaf so went to hash making.

• Like 5

1st Sugar Black Rose Ev
Best quality flower since the beginning of my career, strong, good for a commercial project.

2 .Guerilla Gold x Heribei
Early Cut around mid-September, good resistance, compact flower structure.

3. Freezeland IBL
Good vigor, cut early September, nice fragrance that stays after drying, the only downside is poor resistance to mildew and average appearance after drying.

• Like 2

@polishninja

I have, but only from 23 september, uploading photos via track to the forum is hard. if I find other photos I will try to upload. I cut them on October 2, they should stand another week max 2, but still it is the best smoking.

large.DSC02295.JPGlarge.DSC02294.JPGlarge.DSC02291.JPGlarge.DSC02289.JPGlarge.DSC02286.JPGlarge.DSC02287.JPGlarge.DSC02288.JPGlarge.DSC02285.JPGlarge.DSC02284.JPGlarge.DSC02283.JPGlarge.DSC02282.JPGlarge.DSC02281.JPG

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

Nice @murzyn.  I've always wanted to run these but been concerned about being too far north between lat 54 and 55 

What is your Lat ? 

I operate at latitude 51N. You can try, if it would be a nice October then you have a chance to collect something.

• Like 1