Hello from Scotland

Wulliamwallace

Hey everyone 50 year old stoner & first time dad, i need all the weed i can get 

I want to do some grows I like gardening & I'd like to set up in my lock up as it has sockets etc installed but their not free.

Thinking of using my cheap greenhouse but a bit wary also like the idea of outdoor growing as lots of space by me.

Ive been smoking since 1988 & ive been suffering with PTSD for over 10 years, fuck PTSD, i love a strong indica

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 10

Welcome Wullie!

I suppose the only "free" seeds would be bagseeds you find in some dealer weed. Worth sticking them in some soil and see what happens... :) 

Otherwise if you want inexpensive seeds, some seed banks have their own label and they can be a good way to get autos or photo fems for not a lot. Site sponsor Seedstockers have some very affordable strains too, all feminised. Some Dutch breeders like KC Brains and Nirvana have very inexpensive regular seeds, but they'll be a mix of males and females which can be a bit daunting for a beginner.

Perfectly possible to grow in a greenhouse, but apart from privacy/security issues humidity is a real problem as I discovered last year. So needs good ventilation and camouflage with other normal plants around. There's a greenhouse growers section here on the forum, plenty of information and advice there.

I haven't started growing in my lockup yet, but plan to do some test runs this year.

Anyway, best of luck with whatever you decide to grow, whichever way. :) 

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum mate :smokin: You’re in the right place. Decades of information to scroll through. Plenty of folk happy to answer questions 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wulliamwallace said:

Hey everyone 50 year old stoner & first time dad, i need all the weed i can get 

Yep feel that!

Outside UK. Is possible. My neighbors are onside or shake their heads and smile.

Welcome.

• Like 5

Hello from one Scot to another, it's good to have another one of us on board. I am just in the door myself and have already found this to be a great resource.

Cheers.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, BJ Plant Trainer said:

Hello from one Scot to another, it's good to have another one of us on board. 

Hey, #me too

:pitchfork:

• Like 6

Welcome 

+1 Fer the subbie seeds

An if yer tryin to grow outside up here then autos be yer best bet to get to a finIsh 

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 7

Welcome to the mad house mate  :yep:      Plenty of wonderful & skilled boys & girls on here all happy to help.    

I do GG runs in the Strathclyde area and can get decent results ,   Sweet Seeds S.A.D makes it home in the shitty Glasgow rain and shes a very nice indica smoke.   

All the best

• Like 7