NEW E-BOOK BY JORGE CERVANTES & SEEDSMAN

Seedsman Seeds

Award-Winning Cannabis Cultivation Author Jorge Cervantes teamed up with Seedsman for a FREE, Comprehensive Digital Book on Home Growing.  

‘We Grow Cannabis!’ is the first cohesive guide to growing cannabis indoors, in a line of digital books that has been released on Seedsman's website, co-authored with Seedsman’s Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Gary Yates.  

‘We Grow Cannabis!’ provides beginner and advanced growers with an easy-to-follow, free-to-access collection of cultivation wisdom through 270 beautiful high-quality photographs, images, and well-written descriptive text. 

Combining science and love, ‘We Grow Cannabis!’ is an excellent reference for any cultivator, expert, or beginner. Download for free now at the following link: https://www.seedsman.com/grow-cannabis-book

• Like 18

I remember having a Jorge Cervantes grow book about 25 years ago, back when most homes didn’t have internet.

I felt like an absolute grow god with my 400w mercury vapour lamp and shitty 4” bathroom fan, sensi seeds ruled the roost back then and super skunk stunk the street out, even greenhouse seeds were the bees knees in them days ! 
so yea nice 1 Jorge !!! And nice 1 @Seedsman Seeds :yep:

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 2

@Seedsman Seeds Hi, sorry this is a little off topic, but every time I try to log onto your website, there’s a message saying “oops, something went wrong”...

Been going on for a few days now.

Is it me?

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Seedsman Seeds said:

Award-Winning Cannabis Cultivation Author Jorge Cervantes

Has he finally stopped using hydro techniques in soil and confusing the fook out of newbies who think they need pH pens and ec meters for compost which is absurd?! 

Sorry to dump on your promo but his book ruined growers for years lol

• Like 1