Strain recommendation?

JTG_2020

Looking for the perfect strain recommendation.

I'm on a budget indoor setup with basic LED Lights (150W) so needs to be an easy grower. On my 4th run now and still not getting 100% from my seeds so something relatively cheap (up to £15 per seed tops).

Have dreadful insomnia so what I'm looking for is a strain which is really going to chill me out and make it easier to get to sleep. Tried Pink Floyd Kush which was okay but the yield was very poor and need a lot to hit the spot. Tried a CBD only a while back and it did nothing for me so guessing a mid THC and high CBD mix is about right?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

• Like 2

Personally, I would forget about CBD strains to help you sleep and get a high THC strain and harvest later for more CBN.

• Like 5

CBD combined with THC 1:1 ratio has great feedback for sleeping, tho depending on why you can't sleep may effect the results like myself where I've tried everything and still can't get to sleep. Even Pure THC Indicas didn't the Psychoactivity doesn't help my brain switch off.

Only way to find out is to try strains that have worked for others.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Cream caramel from Sweet Seeds is a good one for sleep, has a lot of fans on here, easy to grow and really tasty as well. Wappa from Paradise would be another good choice. You should be able to find a few diaries and threads about both strains on here and if you start a diary there will be plenty of good advice from people that have grown them themselves.  

I find CBD rich strains relaxing for sure, but personally they don't really knock me out, you want a nice powerful indica/broad leaf and to let it really cook as @bill cooper mentioned above. 

• Like 5

For THC dominant seeds look no further than the uk420 subscription seeds , 25 quid a pack and yer helping keep the lights on here. :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

Make sure you see plenty of amber trichomes for a more soporific affect before chop. 

:yep:     Got to love a bit of amber :george:    BUT @JTG_2020  dont cook the Cream Caramel too much or its an instant eye shutter ZZZzzzzzzz

• Like 3