Would this work for a soil prep

Skit Rat

Could Imake a hole then fill it with newspaper filled with soil parcel and layer a few like a lasagne say the bottom parcel has bone meal and sulphate of potash the middle has kelp meal and fish blood and bone and the top one has chicken manure and bone meal.

My idea is that they act as a mulch as they decompose and add aeration? 

You mean like a nutrient parcel that breaks down? Isn't that what biomass are? Think you would be better just mixing it then adding a mulch on top. Or top dressing and mulching 

• Like 2

You mean like a nutrient parcel that breaks down? Isn't that what biomass are? Think you would be better just mixing it then adding a mulch on top. Or top dressing and mulching 

On 7-1-2023 at 9:47 PM, Skit Rat said:

Could Imake a hole then fill it with newspaper filled with soil parcel and layer a few like a lasagne say the bottom parcel has bone meal and sulphate of potash the middle has kelp meal and fish blood and bone and the top one has chicken manure and bone meal.

My idea is that they act as a mulch as they decompose and add aeration? 

first you need to know what soil you have...then decide if you need more air in it....

to bring air in soil..best use cocos or perlite..

in link below are 2 proven receipts posted by me...

Npk 101, Nutes And Ferts. - Page 2 - Guerrilla Growing - UK420

ps also with organics you can over feed...so kill a plant....be aware of this....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1