Watering schedule

Darknight420710

Hi all 

Sorry to ask a question that'll probably have half of you rolling your eyes in your head... 

How many litre of water/mix do I feed a 10l plant in biobizz light mix and how often? 

So far I've been giving it around 500ml each day but I don't ever get a run off. I tried giving a litre the other day as im having issues and the pot is heavy today so it's the 1st time a day has gone by not feeding. 

Do I feed daily like coco or do I just soak the pot so I can't lift it up and wait 2 or 3 days before feeding again.

Any advice appreciated as I seem to question the 500ml I was told by biotab to feed a 10l pot daily when I read other diaries and see completely different 

Thanks 

If a 10l pot is light, 

I'd give it up to roughly 2.5l of fluids. 

500ml at a time would be the equivalent to watering once every 5 days, 

by my example above. 

There's loads variables to your question, 

do you have a current grow diary? 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

You don't want a wet/dry cycle with Biotabs so you're doing it correctly.  Just add a little more each day but always check the weight of the pot. Ideally I'd be aiming to water when the soil is about 30% of the fully-saturated weight and stopping at about 70%. It's not an exact science though, just don't let it get too dry or overly wet.

• Like 2