Drying went wrong ?

Liam3653

So been drying my first ever crop for a week now , out of the 3 of them only one has retained its smell when I give the buds a squeeze. I hanged all 4 full plants upside down in the dark with a humidity range of 50%-65% and a temperature of around 17-19.5 degrees. 3 of my plants have lost all smell and seem to be crisp dry , however no branches are snapping off yet ? I'm lost as I thought I had the drying temp and humidity fine and haven't rushed anything ! Gutted! 

At them temps and humidity they certainly shouldn't be crisp after a week, it usually takes 2 weeks but not all is lost. Cut the buds off that are crisp and put them in a sealed plastic bag with some air in for 12 hours or so and that will draw the moisture out and even up the buds moisture. You can then drop them into paper bags to finish drying

As for losing its smell this does happen sometimes with bud that isnt particularly terpy but wait till you have them proper dry before making your mind up on smell

By the sounds of it you haven't done anything wrong it may be its just your choice of strain is a bit cack

Owd

• Like 5