G.A.S enviro v2

Shed-Grower

Hi, I have a gas anviro v2 and the temperature shows around 2.5c higher then the readings on all of my other thermometers. Does anyone know how to calibrate it so they all show the same temperature? There is an option in the menu but I'm not sure how to use it. I've had a look online but can't find anything

Thanks

On 05/01/2023 at 10:43 PM, catweazle1 said:

large.63b7521f722e1_GASv2.PNG

Hi catweazle thanks for trying to help. I have seen this page in the manual but the problem is, the temperature is off by about 2.6c and I can only adjust as above in full 1c increments. I was curious to know if there was a way to calibrate to the exact temperature of the other probes. It seems not. 

Edited by Shed-Grower
Edited - when I try to send a message on my phone, the website keeps doing wierd things like selecting all of the text while I'm half way through typing/hiding keyboard which causes me to send the message when I don't mean to. Its really fucking annoying!

On 08/01/2023 at 9:41 PM, Shed-Grower said:

Hi catweazle thanks for trying to help. I have seen this page in the manual but the problem is, the temperature is off by about 2.6c and I can only adjust as above in full 1c increments. I was curious to know if there was a way to calibrate to the exact temperature of the other probes. It seems not. 

Simple answer is no you cant. Been running the GAS V2 for a good while now and you can only calibrate to full degrees not fractions. Get it close enough and adjust your other settings, fans and your outlets, 1 and 2 if you are using one of them to control heaters, to compensate.

In the grand scheme of things a difference of fractions of a degree's wont really impact your plants as there is a decent window of optimal growing temps for Cannabis through all stages of growth.

• Like 1

I've just bought one of these had boys. Hope don't mind me asking here instead of a new thread, but I'm right in thinking you can only control 2 external outputs?

If I wanted to run a heater, humidifier and dehumidifier at once, will I need to run one separately on an inkbird ?

Obviously this will then mess with the balancing act I assume.

Best to have the heater on a separate thermostat rather than humidity?

• Like 1

you wouldnt be running a humidifier and a dehumidifier at the same time anyway surely?

but if you do, id put the heater on seperate circuit, as they dram more watts

• Like 2

You are probably right but I'm having some serious issues drying at the moment.

Without the humidifier it's sitting about 40% this morning but when I set the humidifier on at 60 I'm getting a lot of condensation on the walls and it feels a lot higher than 60, despite having 3 inkbirds in there that all read a few % of each other.

I'm terrified of molding it all.

Hoping the enviro controller will do a better job when I get it plugged in tonight.

Assuming with the fan balancing included I can remove the humidifier.