New F1 Hybrid range

Woozy

3 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

you can see it

See what? 

5 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Breeders selecting from hundreds of seeds, the reality sometimes is their chosen pheno could be found randomly in a pack of ‘Skunk’ seeds 

Im not sure what you mean.  That some of the modern U.S stuff isn't that 'new'?  

10 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

or one of the parent lines.

You would struggle to find anything like the modern stuff in a Mexican or Colombian landrace.  Its predominately BLD stuff derived from things like Northern lites, with a sprinkling of skunk or durban.  

Not sure what any of this has to do with F1 hybrids.  

30 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

how come you have standard member status? 

Honestly I'm not sure what that means? Total caveman when it comes to computer stuff.  

Why do you ask?  

27 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Why do you ask?  

Because it's unusual to see a standard  member status for a member   that has a breeders help desk here, is all.

• Like 2

Interesting discussion. Every day's a school day on this forum. :) 

I started my first grow with RQS auto seeds. One of the attractions of that breeder for a newbie is they provide a lot of basic growing information on their blog, which is helpful to a beginner. Also FWIW I found the strains I tried to be very consistent, 100% germination rate, robust, decent yield for relatively little effort. Not expensive either.

Probably wouldn't buy this new F1 hybrid, but would have no qualms about trying some of their other, more affordable strains.

• Like 5

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Because it's unusual to see a standard  member status for a member   that has a breeders help desk here, is all.

Ok, so just a totally random question?  

Im still not really sure what the significance is.  

• Like 1

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Oh, ok 

lol

Im stil struggling to understand why you've come into a thread with a totally irrelevant question for me?  

Whats it all about?  A little bizarre.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I'm not sure there is actually evidence to support that claim. I just checked another breeder's forum, and their rep has "full member" status. This was a much more established commercial breeder too. So that's at least two.

Just sayin'... :) 

• Like 2

I was just asking, i though it auto upgraded you is all.

Fuk me, touchy as  fuk, sub up  then ya tight fukka lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crow River said:

I'm not sure there is actually evidence to support that claim. I just checked another breeder's forum, and their rep has "full member" status. This was a much more established commercial breeder too. So that's at least two.

Just sayin'... :) 

Well tbh I've never noticed that,  paying to have a breeders section and not getting an upgraded account along with that seems unusual to me.

But Ok :yep:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazyDaze said:

sub up  then ya tight fukka lol

Ah we got there in the end. I haven't got 'lifetime subscriber' written under my avatar?  

Just seems a totally random thing to have noticed and pointed out in this thread, especially that being your sole contribution, not soothing tagged onto the end of something relevant or anything.

Well now you know, doesn't auto upgrade and Im shit at computer stuff.  Hope your curiosity is satisfied.  

Maybe there's a glitch. Or maybe there's more complexity to the breeder/forum relationships than we ordinary folks know...

• Like 1

No, not at all about what's under your name  slim , ffs lol

I thought if you paid a yearly fee for a desk then you'd get upgraded with it.  Simple as that. 

Chill the fuk out , Wow!!

Edited by HazyDaze