one or two big plants

the ferret

im not fit guys so not up to digging plots to plant different strains in i know how the saying goes Dont put all your eggs in one basket. but thats it i got no option. if you was in this position i just like to know how you would go about it. and maybe what strain would you choose. i really like the look of gorilla seeds. what i read on here. ferret   

1 hour ago, the ferret said:

im not fit guys so not up to digging plots to plant different strains in i know how the saying goes Dont put all your eggs in one basket. but thats it i got no option. if you was in this position i just like to know how you would go about it. and maybe what strain would you choose. i really like the look of gorilla seeds. what i read on here. ferret   

I've heard the freezeland strain or anything crossed with it from real gorilla seeds is supposed to be good. Never tried them personally am trying to find a good strain myself to take some cuts from for this season. But have been looking at a lot of grow diaries and they grow well with little rot from the looks of it and what people have said. I've been looking at the maff strain and purple freeze debating what to get.

• Like 1

large.C8E91F12-C0CB-49BA-8DD8-C9F178805D2C.jpeg

If you don’t fancy digging use one of these  5 hole close together soon merge. The aim is just to loosen the ground. They’re quick, cheap and easily transported .

Use Chicken Poo and Bone Meal for prep and early grow then FBB for the main grow with a dose of SOP at the onset of flowering. 

large.F7523261-9A89-4225-B058-C73631ED415A.jpegGorilla Dawg from Rsg was easy to grow and finished 18/10 for me @ Lat 51 

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 6

Hey @geo1,

As advertised I’d say. Flavours are coming thru from the cure. I’m not great with smells and tastes but it deffo works. 0 mould but 22 was a exceptionally mould free season. 

I read up on your comments on Patriot Medicine.  You’ve been doing it for a while, originally from Canadian breeder Kirk thru Highrise Seeds Panik got hold of the genetics. Have you done his version ?

Your Lat ?

Mould Res ?

Any pics ?

• Like 1

Nice one. Yea I did the original skunk X gg3 from krk before he crossed it again to the guerilla gold and called it patriot medicine. It wasn't good against mold that's why he crossed it back to gg3. Was very skunky and potent! I was at latitude 51 then (now at 53). I've got some pics of some monster skunk X gg3 in a diary on here

Edited by geo1
  • Like 2

I probably lost about 40% of that big skunk to mold. However I should have taken about a 3rd of the big leaves off for airflow and done more lollypopping of lower branches. The first year I grew it, I did 8 plants crammed in one spot, 6 skunk and 2 timewarp X Cambodian thinking some would be male. All the 6 skunk were females from regs and I got at least 2 oz off each plant. That was my best yield from outdoor. Had around 18 oz of primo. Both were super potent, I remember the season of 2010 producing potent weed. It's not just strain dependent and not all down to sun it seems. I don't think anything from this season ive done is particularly potent but very nice still

• Like 3

Cheers @geo1

Some nice looking plants. 
Have you done the RSG version?

Worth a Punt at my SE 51 Lat?

I think Krk is still around over the road ? 

• Like 1

No i haven't mate but @Revive has done it this past season with good results. Was later than expected around 3rd week of October. Bud looked skunky and ge said seemed nice. Any update on this mate now it's in the jars haha

• Like 2

@geo1 hey buddy.. we talking about RGSC PAT MED? ive not gone back for a revisit of it yet.. had 2 phenos 1 of them was lost to rot but the big girl did well tbh cant fully remember but I think she hit double figures for oz,s of dry bud, will have to check my diary for some more detail.. ill go pull a bud out tommorow and give give her a blast for the eve and I will let you know just how good she turned out..

I ran seedstockers super skunk this season and she did well, starting to lose some of her to rot so harvested a tad early maybe a week 10 days more she would have been fully cooked..some nice skunky flavours and smells comming from her, with a lil spice thrown in.. sticky as fuk too so well worth a bash mate if your searching some old school flavours :yep:

• Like 2