Auto flower Seed banks

High-Dabz420

Hey folks just a newbie here looking some info. Loving the stardawg have done a while now most about living in Ireland. I know it’s a sin for some tokers but it packs the punch every time for me.

Getting my shiz together for my grow diary will update pics once started, any help is much appreciated. 

UK based seed banks for auto’s and which are best for genetics ?

Are fastbuds really the best for stardawg strain ? 

Attitude and real gorilla seeds as far as banks go , have you considered subscribing to the forum? Iirc there are some good autos on the subbies freebie list bred by Brock1.

9 hours ago, High-Dabz420 said:

Are fastbuds really the best for stardawg

I'm going to say no on things one , the best stardawg about is (imho) the Manchester stardawg cut and obviously that's clone only.

I'm certain that there are good dawg derived seeds out there, are they gonna be from fastbuds? I highly doubt that... Have a look at underground originals ghetto blaster if you want a dawg representation in seed (they're regular photos though, not automatic)

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

I wouldn't buy seed from the oversea UK nowadays, because there's a fair or good chance they'll either be crushed or confiscated. 

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Attitude and real gorilla seeds as far as banks go , have you considered subscribing to the forum? Iirc there are some good autos on the subbies freebie list bred by Brock1.

I'm going to say no on things one , the best stardawg about is (imho) the Manchester stardawg cut and obviously that's clone only.

I'm certain that there are good dawg derived seeds out there, are they gonna be from fastbuds? I highly doubt that... Have a look at underground originals ghetto blaster if you want a dawg representation in seed (they're regular photos though, not automatic)

:yinyang:

Thanks for that bro much appreciated. I’ll use them both going forward, I’ll jump on the forums too.The Manchester dawg absolutely is the best, amen to that. I hope to find something similar I will have a look into underground ghetto blaster reason for auto is simply they are the only strains I’ve grew to date so comfortable with them. Scared to change anything incase it doesn’t work.

Thanks man 

• Like 1

As said above mate more likely to find in photos

But be careful trying to find a seed to replace a cut you love as you will probably end up with a lot of disappointment 

Try a few others the subbies are great and good luck 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Loads of good autos out there these days. Take your pick!

Not allowed to mention certain UK seed banks here because they don't advertise or sponsor the site. Suffice to say, some sellers have their "own brand" of seeds which can be relative bargains. Most sellers will have the big breeder offerings, plenty of autos to choose from.

Look around at Sour deisel, chemdog, chem '91, NYCD. They all appear to be related to a US clone-only strain called dog bud. The ruderalis automatic part will make the search harder because ruderalis will add its features.

• Like 1

Add a photo in the mix,   even just a single plant ,   just for side by side comparison & skill set improvements. 

A reasonably timed auto should get you out / up / down before the weather gets dicey   ,   pick a sensible fem and get that on the go ,  i bet it surprises you :yep:

All the best with your choices and the season. 

• Like 1