Hey!

troubledplum

Hey! Plum here , what a great site :) very helpfull. Hopefully you will see a diary from me soon, it will be a guerilla grow near the cornish coast. Is there a section for outdoor diarys , or do i have to dig through them all to find them? Cheers

• Like 9

Thanks for the replys guys, on xbox atm so typings a bit basic :) im in my 30s , grew indoors n out wen i was in my late teens , my Christmas weed to make 1 off edibles turned into me getting back into it :D my go to weed guys unreliable, so gna give it a try again now older and possibly wiser . Time will tell :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   wow ok.. To new paragraph i have to hit space bar lots on xbox lol. I found the section 4 outdoor thnx had 2 wait 4 my account to be made. Fellow South west people that are surrounded by the famous big blue Sea.... Dose the salt in the air affect growing outside??? Thanks guys again

• Like 2

We've got some fair coastal gg'ers who can probably answer that with a bit more knowledge than I , technically anywhere within 25 miles of the sea is a coastal climate in the traditional sense but I'm 20 ish from the sea and it's just lush rolling deb'n hills , no hint of salinity so yeah I do not know, fuck I do waffle though.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@troubledplum not many fellas from my neck of the woods would introduce themselves as a plum lol hats off :yep:

Welcome to the community buddy.

as advised us guerilla growers have our own lil section so all diarys can be found there :yep:

Look forward to seeing you around next season.

Be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4