newbie here

Chrisuk

Hi all

i am Chris, base in the SE of England. i grow indoors and i have been playing with growing for around 12 months, and finding my feet as i go along, i have had to deal with bud root and other nut based problems.

i use coco and an auto feed system, with canna nuts and their online guide. i have two tents one 1m2 and a 60cm2.

I am having trouble with increase bud size, i used to get popcorn buds but i have started to strip the plants of large fan leaves and the buds are increasing in size.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Chris 

• Like 4

welcome :yep:

Best thing to do would be to start a diary and get a post up with as much info as possible, with a couple of pictures if possible and people will pop in with advice and encouragement.

if you want a specific question answered about a specific problem then start a thread in the problem solver section.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/76-problem-solver/

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 6

Welcome bro . I’m sure we can get your bud size increased . Pop a diary up and pics with as much Info on your room as possible so people can offer 

some advice 

:yep::smoke:

Edited by The green moose
  • Like 1