mixing order

uncle urkle

Hi all i have a question, im growing in coco using canna products ,i have found conflicting advice about the order of mixing base nutes and additves etc. can anyone help, ive been getting rather confused so i thought i would ask on here, any help greatly appreciated

This is how I'd do it.... Start with your calmag and get it at 0.4 base. Then add your A&B and then your Rhizo then cannazym and then when in flower add some PK13/14 (if you wish) and then finally boost.. then at the end use your PH up or down

I use this as a grow guide as it helps give you an idea of what to feed at different intervals and what EC should be  https://www.canna-uk.com/ 

Some might say don't use calmag unless you see any need but tbh I use it on every feed when in coco and never done me any harm except £15 for the litre. 

My last grow I only used calmag and the A & B and nothing else. I dont think I noticed much difference but know I saved over £100 by not buying a couple of bottles of boost

Hope thats helped

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, uncle urkle said:

Thanks bro i use coco pro /perlite mix do you think i still need cal/mag ?

If your waters soft then probably, tap water my way has no magnesium in it and hardly any calcium. You can usually check what’s in your tap water on the water providers website.

It's handy to know the actual amount of Calcium and Magnesium in your water supply,

It's better than just guessing :)

Check your suppliers website. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

Order doesn't really matter apart from you add A and then mix well before adding B to stop them precipitating, unless you're using a potassium silicate additive in which case that has to be added a certain way

Whether or not you need cal mag or just magnesium depends entirely on your water. Don't add things just for the sake of it