Trimming during flower

Weedle

7 minutes ago, Weedle said:

What sort of trimming can be done during flower. Ive got some huge leaves that are getting in the way no matter if I tuck them or not. I'm in week 3

I'm the same only a few days further along,been trimming some but it just feels wrong but I know that I need to go Edward scissors hands soon,just not sure what I can get away with.

I'd be too scared to touch a Auto lol

If it was a photo I would cut away without worrying one bit, as it always gives great results if done properly to refocus growth.

Of course it depends on what you're trying to achieve.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
Just now, Military Grade said:

I'd be too scared to touch a Auto lol

If it was a photo I would cut away without worrying one bit, as it always gives great results if done properly to refocus growth.

Of course it depends on what you're trying to achieve.

No bud rot lol I've usually had to remove loads of dying leaves by now but these PsychoKillers are incredibly easy to grow.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Weedle said:

What sort of trimming can be done during flower. Ive got some huge leaves that are getting in the way no matter if I tuck them or not. I'm in week 3

my master taught me that if the plant produced the leaf it`s surely needed  ( not )  + he always said to me look at sampson when they chopped off the poor fuka`s hair. lol

your call im 1 week flipped i aint lost 1 single leaf. :yinyang:

large.DSC_0092_copy_1304x2312.jpg

but i say but ...it`s horses for courses ennit i find it barbaric as fuk i hear the dope squealing like a pig at the slaughter mun,i believe a shade leaf is a shade leaf they have a purpose see. :yep:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard
  • Like 2

Hate to go the other way :cowboy: but I only run autos and strip out all 5 and above finger leafs in the first weeks of flower above my net, and actually did mine today 

Do make sure you give them a heavy watering a couple of hours before as this does seem to make a difference, FYI I also do this to stunt growth a little as I’m short on height.

large.823A4702-80B1-4042-81C0-17C7084256FE.jpeg

Jjust done an update on my grow showing this in the link below 

Good luck to ya either way and feel free to ignore me :yep:

• Like 1