Growers choice

North Star

Has anyone had any experience with their beans I was gifted a pack a couple of Christmas ago from a family member so reluctantly cracked two & surprisingly they're standing up to some well established seed bank strains theirs loads of fancy cringy named strains but not a Lott of info on source etc my guess is they just buy bulk cheap beans n rebrand thanks for having a look read etc 

• Like 1

I have their Brain Damage to try, which seems to be a frosty pheno of KC Brains Damage they found and seeded.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 3

I’ve just got off my arse n done some research looks like a minefield it proper pissed me off when I was gifted them & almost every time I saw the said relative I was constantly asked have ya popped em yet so I did to shut the fucker up hopefully they’ll be sound n won’t hermie n possibly pollinate the rest of the tent I’ll never speak to the twat again 

I got one of their Charlottes Dream CBD (Growers Choice Seeds), be interested if anyone else has grown this out yet?

• Like 2

Talking about cheap seeds, I've recently bought much cheaper Black Domina seeds over the original breeder's. I increasingly don't believe there is much of a correlation between outcome and price of weed seeds. I try to to find pictures and grower accounts of actually doing them to get a sense of a strain's consistency. Consistency can be cheap or expensive, it seems.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 5

Blue Dream Sherbert is (Blueberry x Haze) x (GSCookies x Pink Panties). Blueberry is a known hermie-prone but is in a massive amount of strains.

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of seeds from them when I fired the grow tent back up some 3-4 years ago. 

All the seeds I grew were reliable in the sense that they germinated.  I don't recall getting a bunch of herms ( although who knows if I would have even spotted them back then) or at least I didn't get a bunch of seeded bud.  

But I'm of the opinion that there is a good chance that you're not getting what they say you're getting. I'd bet every " known" strain name they use has been crossed with something else that you're not told about.   It just all washed out sorta weird-like.  "Mexican Haze" that clearly expressed as a short, wide-leaf, stocky, chunky bud plant.  "Durban Poison" that didn't have any of the alleged "anise" flavor, grew super fast, big fat leaflets on the leaves. Big, long, dense colas. Stuff like that. It just didn't "Add up" so to speak.

I assumed all their shit was from Spanish mega seed banks.  None of the stuff I grew SUCKED.  But none of it was particularly good, either.  It was mostly all the same modern polyhybrid sort of high, as I recall. 

I gave all the seeds away once I sorta got a better understanding of where my growing interests were at. 

• Like 1