Hillbillys Season Review

bfehillbilly

Ok I didn't start my seeds until May 22nd and planted out July 4th weekend so my plants didn't get real big and would have probably finished a little earlier if started a little earlier you can see my diary in the guerilla diary section anyway I'm going to share my experience with the strains I grew and I am in the US at last 37 N @panik

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 7

First off we have two Fast Zkittlez loved the way these grew not fussy at all took a several of frosts and a couple freezes didn't bother them at all and the big thing was no rot one is average smoke not much taste or smell the other is really potent smoke long lasting buzz has a eucalyptus smell and taste that I don't really care for still have plenty of seeds to golarge_p2.jpglarge_p3.jpg threw I'm sure I'm going to find something that's a keeper here the top one is fire the bottom one is decent finished the end of October 

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 8

S61 I put six of these regular seeds in a cornfield didn't see them but maybe four times after plant out two distinct phenos had a little rot on them nothing bad one is earthy hashy the other is the same with a little bit of sweet in there finished around beginning to mid October large_p4.jpglarge_p5.jpg

• Like 7

OPG x Freezeland grew two of these very different phenos one started flowering then back to vegging ended up with some fluffy bud that I threw in the hash bag the other is a gem tight frosty nugs not really big buds but very solid had a sweet smell while growing after drying more of a baby sick smell and she is potent as fuck I really like this one and hope to find another in the seeds I have left had a little rot but nothing bad finished beginning to mid October large_p6.jpg

• Like 8

Hey bro... the buds look decent but same as you it didn't smoke the best and far from what i was expecting being zkittles.. grew these out season before last and ended up with 2 purple phenos and 2 green out the 4 i grew but neither was too pleasing on the pallette, well not for me anyway.

Folk that grew them this year harvested pretty late and although mine came in a bit earlier I still suffered a fair bit of rot..plenty of resin and decent size buds just lacking the zkittles flavours :yep:

• Like 2

Tried a couple Freezeland but they went straight into flower and didn't amount to much I don't think they were bred for this far south large.9.jpg

• Like 9

And I tried a few of @Amarillo slim offerings first up and my favorite of them is Goldilock x Zuel she was a little fussy with the watering she seemed happiest a little on the dry side really liked the plant structure she was open for good air flow and it helped no rot on her she had a fuely lemon smell while growing and still has it and carries over into the taste got a nice buzz to her also really like this one she was done end of September beginning of Octoberlarge_p7.jpg

• Like 8

MWF x Goldlock was really looking forward to this one as I missed out on the original MWF she was a short plant with open structure still suffered from some rot took her at least a week early she still packs a good punch old school smell and taste chopped midish large_p8.jpg September

• Like 6

Quick Lime took off really fast biggest plant I had at plant out grew with a stout structure probably wouldn't have had to stake her the bud structure looked like they were going to be huge but never filled in smelled just like lime and it carries over into the flavor has a good happy high to her finished beginning of October large_p9.jpg.

• Like 7

Rubberwarp grew a nice short and wide plant really liked the way she grew but the buds started to rot so I chopped her early at least a week maybe two kinda leafy tossed into hash bag sorry no pics but my dried buds looked just like Revives 

• Like 3

So there you have it this is just my experience with these strains someone else might could have done them better but I am happy with the end result jars of cured bud to get me through the year large_p1.jpg

• Like 13

@Revive Not the haul you had but should get me through gonna put out a couple Auto Ammo next spring for a early harvest and I have enough in the freezer for a couple years :skin_up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

Not the haul you had but should get me through

Tbh bro there is only so much 1 man can smoke, I completely over did it as i do every season mate and it makes a lot of hard work even harder..I just love growing it and can't help myself lol

Next season im gonna lay off the production and try and concentrate on doing a few hacks with all the subbies I've collected and hopefully through crossing I can knock something off the there finishing times to grow out in 2024. 

That's what's in my head, ive really no need for anymore bud :)

• Like 3