Is this possible root rot

and_121

Will that help get rid of the root rot? I have silver bullet here would that help or I see people saying they use voodoo juice as well but I will look in to oxy plus as well

thanks

• Like 1

Just now, and_121 said:

Will that help get rid of the root rot? I have silver bullet here would that help or I see people saying they use voodoo juice as well but I will look in to oxy plus as well

thanks

i personally would not run any water system without oxy plus...worth its weight in gold imho.  atb. :yep:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard

tbh looking at them roots they bad !!! i`d be shutting down the pump once an hr or maybe twice get some much needed air at them roots. running water take`s several grows to balance all thats needed to get it on the money... lol  i can`t run NFT things get to warm. !!! temp``s watering / ambient air temp`s / humidity is a mind fuk...keep on tweaking ewe will get there. :smokin:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard

So do you not bother with beneficials as from what I understand it kills them off but probably safer to have no problems, I just looked and I think the oxy plus is the same sort of thing as the silver bullet I’ve picked up so by adding that will it help me get rid of the root rot and back to normal? 

thanks 

Ye I’ve added more air stones and pumps to the system I’m running about 80 litres of water in an oxypot 4 with now around about 25 litres of air a minute