when do you boost your co2 levels?

ControlLED

hi peeps so my friend is looking at giving the athena blended line a run and wants to follow their chart as best he can....

we are just looking at the co2 supplementation recommended by athena and its left us wondering, how do others on here like to go about adding co2 to their setup

athena suggests running high ppm of co2 even through the early clone/vegetative stage which in my opinion is setting the grower up to have to use even more co2 in flower

i have suggested running normal co2 levels and adding a co2 bag when he decides to go 12/12 so the co2 bag starts to produce co2 around wk 2 of flower when the plant is just clustering out and beginning to flower it will get its co2 boost after the main stretch period 

talking about this subject has got me interested in how others add co2 and when they decide to do so and how it works for them /what they feel is the best method/time to add extra 

the test space is only small roughly 80cmx100cm so i think the exhale co2 bag will be sufficient for the space especially with leds being used so the extraction will be down to a minimum and the intake will be brought in from a residential space slightly higher in co2 levels than fresh air directly from outside... but if you think their is a more suited product for this space please let us know :)