Budbox Pro - flay white 'active par' lined

zeroG

Just wanted to share the revelation that is Budbox pro. I put this up, on my own, with a trapped nerve in my back, in 20 minutes. Its weighs a ton in the box, so i was panicking - build from the ground up, undo the zips, and just pull it up and over...that's what it said...

...and that's exactly what it does, really, really easily.

Black Friday deal, white lined, not mylar, usually about 280 quid, i paid 245 on the 'zon' with a free garland tray, 1m2

anyway, im using this as a room, one Zeus led light in the middle, 4 plants in 1,2m2 - heating on one side, ventilation on the other, full access to all sides of all the plants.

Ive been in full rooms (1.5 x 2.5 plus) for the last 8 years, but im getting 1/2 kilo dry every cycle with that much space and my zeus light, so its drastic reduction time. Anyway i really like this 'pro' version immediately.

I can actually use that whole room if i like, its a spare at the end of the farm, but the tent sems like it was meant to be...

large.IMG_2275.jpg

large.IMG_2277.jpg

large.IMG_2279.jpg

• Like 7