Sweet seeds Cherry Pie and Dos Sweet Dos

Trashedagain77

Hi everyone, I'm close to buying Sweet Cherry pie and Sweet seeds Dos sweet dos. Please can anyone tell me anything about these strains. Ta. 

I really want to try both strains in general and these look like a cheap and cheerful option as I know Sweet Seeds can produce the goods. Peace. 

Try posting on their part of the forum......they do a competition normally 

They may even give them to you in return for a diary 

:yep:

• Like 1

Thanks Zen-ken appreciated. I'm fancying the Sweets bits and pieces at the moment I've only ever done their black jack and fast jack47. Both decent. Peace. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Sweet Seeds won't send anything to the UK :( @zen-ken

Not since brexshite and phytosanitary certificates :nope:

Atb

:yinyang:

They joined the list as well did they.......Ill stick to ordering from California then :yep:

• Like 2

On 17/12/2022 at 5:30 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi everyone, I'm close to buying Sweet Cherry pie and Sweet seeds Dos sweet dos. Please can anyone tell me anything about these strains. Ta. 

I really want to try both strains in general and these look like a cheap and cheerful option as I know Sweet Seeds can produce the goods. Peace. 

I have ran the Sweet Cherry Pie outdoors and it went well.   No dramas  ,  well scented buds and a good taste ,  effect was nice and longevity was ok.   

The Dos Sweet Dos i have not done yet.

The fruitiest offering i have tried from them was the Indigio Berry Kush  ,  was way more impressed with these over the Cherry Pie ,  was more flavour / effect and a nicer specimen.  

I love the Sweets gear ,  not had a bad one yet ..... shame they wont ship into UK when others can !!??    

• Like 4

@OldFord Glad to see your back hope your doing well Trashedagain77 I would listen to what this guy has to say about Sweet Seeds I think he has grown all of em 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

I have ran the Sweet Cherry Pie outdoors and it went well.   No dramas  ,  well scented buds and a good taste ,  effect was nice and longevity was ok.   

The Dos Sweet Dos i have not done yet.

The fruitiest offering i have tried from them was the Indigio Berry Kush  ,  was way more impressed with these over the Cherry Pie ,  was more flavour / effect and a nicer specimen.  

I love the Sweets gear ,  not had a bad one yet ..... shame they wont ship into UK when others can !!??    

Hey a massive thank you for your comments Old Ford I may well try some of the IBK too now with the hope of finding a similar pheno to yours. Thanks man I do love some fruit in my toot and have to admit THE IBK has caught my eye before as well as the red cookie which is a thing of beauty to look at! Thanks again Old Ford well appreciated. Peace. 

22 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

@OldFord Glad to see your back hope your doing well Trashedagain77 I would listen to what this guy has to say about Sweet Seeds I think he has grown all of em 

Cheers mate :yep:     Battered / bruised and swollen after surgery but on a HIGH without herb lol      The treatment went as well as it could go so im down for another outdoor run :george:

Got to love a good bit of Sweets produce !!    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Also grown both strain and i enjoyed them both very much.  I'd grow them again without hesitation. :yep:

Both of my SCP  remained green but very nice berry type flavour and a nice relaxing high
large.623e05728d2b6_DSC07381(2).jpg

Do sweet dos on the other hand was more acidic and lemony if i recall correctly

large.DSC05263.jpg

hope this helped a little

• Like 3