Hash friendly vape ?

withnail

I should add at this stage that my plugin desktop vape (not branded, old as the hills, basic as they come) does work very well with my homemade hash. And it seems to give off vapour for EVER. I can be pulling on it for twenty minutes and it's still going. It is possible I'm getting near combustion level, but near doesn't equate to actual combustion, so happy days.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

even easier solution..bit old school..but never fails..

Only if I'm wearing a shell suit so I can get hot rocks down the front. Have to say the hash I currently have has taken my back to those halcyon days of the very early 90's when hash was good before soapbar came along and we eventually all turned to buds.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, green_machine said:

They are out of stock until next year, but if you can, grab a Thermal Accumulator by phatpiggie (he has an insta) he is a British woodworker that makes this beautiful ball and butane powered little vape, sort of like a dynavap but so much more powerful.

This thing eats through hash like no other vapes I have seen and I highly recommend it.

From my own experience hash is generally handled better in a butane-powered vape than in an electronic one.

That sounds like just the thing I'm after, nice one man I'll look out for him.

Dynavap with an FMJ to get longer and more even heat soak. Line the bowl with e cig cotton/rayon or wrap the broken up hash up and  stuff it in not tight though.

Great for MTL hits or through a bubbler with more heat, I always go a few seconds past the click with the FMJ.

Glass Charlie also makes The Tasty which is a bigger torch all glass vape, pop a screen in or use the cotton/rayon trick.

Happy vaping!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Flowermate Aura. It comes with dry herb and concentrate chambers. Does the job but had to get a new chamber (cheap) after a few months of using as I wasn't cleaning it properly and it became a stuck gummy mess. Now I heat up the chambers using the vape before cleaning next day or clean right after smoking when its still luke warm and it works wonders.

• Like 1

Grabbed a secondhand sticky brick runt the other day and this thing will do hash no problems. And you're not going to pop a blood vessel drawing on it unlike with the dynavap and the other derivatives (thermal accumulator, anvil, danivape etc) which all have ridiculously restricted airflow imo. I know they have their fans but I've tried all bar the TA and can't get on with them at all.

• Like 2