Drying tent and brown bag crack

screrg

Areet all.

Ive got a grow coming towards the end in the next month. I've always cut them at the base and hung the whole plant upside down in the tent to dry but am wanting to get the next ones in there asap and 2/3 weeks will shave a canny bit of time off the wait for the next ones. I have a cupbaord I can get 4 weeks worth of growth in before putting them in the dr90 tent to finish vegging and feed through the net so am looking at getting a tent to have in a different room for drying. I could get another 90x90 and hang the whole plants or a 60x60 and trim all the buds and hang them on the drying clothes hanger type plastic dealys you can get. Is hanging the whole plant better for the dry or would doing the 2nd option make no difference? I'm looking for what's best fpr the plants and will go with that. I just have enough room in the other room for 90x90 so could do either.

Regards drying I'm planning on having humidity at 50 for a few days then 60-62 for as long as possible. I'll probably need some heat in there to get it to 50 for a few days and the extract up medium too. Is 50 for the first few days necessary? Or could I go with 60-62 all the way through. I imagine the 50 for few days is to stave off mould and get the fans crispy so it's not too wet.

I've read about the brown bag for when they're just about ready to jar but not quite. I have a load of large amazon brown bags ready for this but will be the first time I've  tried it. Do you trim before putting in the brown bags?Can you put loads of buds in the bags together? Do you leave the bags open or or loosely scrunch the tops? How long should they be in the bags for? I've read that by using the brown bag method there may be no need to cure. Is that true? Or cure anyway to make sure they're cured?

Any help massively appreciated as have got the growing part down pretty good now thanks to the mountains of info and legends on here helping sift through ll the shite out there online but still haven't got the drying/curing part right yet.

ive been doing it over 18 month & only now am I getting round to getting a dry tent

so if I were you bro id say dry tent

drying is definitely something that I have tried to cut corners on, only to find that way gives me hay

dont give yourself hay my friend

peace

edit ur idea on the r/h for drying seems about right, whether to hang whole or branches, you'll have to suck it & see - maybe 1 way will give better results, in your specific environment, than the other

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1