Vegging in a small space

Strawberry Fields

Ive grown for 15 years on and off in small northern houses and often felt like i didnt have enough room for a seperate veg setup. This last two years ive been using a small tent on its side with a T5. I have ten plants in there now. Some clones from current crop and 3 sherbet from seedstockers. All about 6 weeks old. They have been topped a few times and repotted 3 times. Currently in 3.5l's but not full to the top to gain some head room. They look well considering how little light they are sharing. In a few days when my flowering plants are done, ill move these into the main tent, give them a week in 6.5l's, then flower them. Its ace only having a week between flowering crops.

Just thought i would post in case in it helps any of the newer guys out. :yep:

Anyone else vegging in really tight spaces?

large.IMG_20221207_091829.jpglarge.IMG_20221207_091821.jpglarge.IMG_20221207_091812.jpglarge.IMG_20221207_090830.jpglarge.IMG_20221207_090825.jpglarge.IMG_20221207_090820.jpg

Edited by Two Tents
  • Like 10

My veg box is 35x55x75cm, used to be my main growing space lol

large.Compress_20221120_150308_8331.jpg

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to keep mums in there on top of a mini no till bed, so now I have to veg in the flower tent lol. Best part, I haven't even grown any of the mothers out again since I started them lollol

Couldn't get rid of them now though, I'm far to sentimental...

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

large.20210411_202727_copy_945x1262.jpg

My veg area is around 450 x 350 I think. Just about fits 2 small bonsai mums and 9 plants vegging up to about 3 weeks tops. I can fit a prop to the right as well

• Like 3

My small veg space - quite full atm

large.veg-space.jpg

Fits well with the drobe setup and the extra heat from the control stuff helping to keep it warm

large.all-drobes.jpg

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

Far out mean as bro.. just the info I need with keeping mum's and vegging and lights .. that's a good tip bro about having a veg box instead or having them in with mum's cheers heap's.