Attitude Seeds - December Promo

Joolz

Well. I finally ordered some of The Plug's Baklava and my basket exploded with freebies :D Then I went for bank transfer and it exploded again. I bought 6 seeds and they're sending another 14 :shock: 

• Like 5

@Gaijin good luck with the beans.. Some of my greatest beans have been freebies lol

I kid you not... The most expensive have rarely delivered

Does it stop me?... Sadly no lol

Hopefully your order will get to you before crimbo? 

Away you go

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KC said:

@Military Grade 

Are you laughing at the spelling? I believe both variants are correct :P

I'm laughing that I have yet again bought more seeds, I had a basket ready for a long time waiting for the right sort of freebies that suit my needs to come up, a kinda joke following on from a previous thread:yep:

• Like 3

@Military Grade I knew what you meant :doh:lol I'm laughing at myself now

@Jeanpoole Thank you :) Looking forward to the Baklava, but some of the freebies sound quite delicious themselves, and from a range of breeders. I'm sure that there'll be something nice in there :D 

• Like 1

@Gaijin I also went for the bank transfer seeds too:yep:, only upto £45 though, I didn't fancy much of the £75 bank transfer seeds.

Be interesting to see how long it takes them to get here with the Royal Mail delays.

• Like 1

@Gaijin Have yours arrived yet?

Mine ain't I was hoping they had came today (13th), but now it's two days of strikes so fingers crossed for Friday:v:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@Gaijin Have yours arrived yet?

Mine ain't I was hoping they had came today (13th), but now it's two days of strikes so fingers crossed for Friday:v:

hello mate. Mine were due to be delivered by DPD today, but “due to extreme weather” they’re supposed to be arriving tomorrow. Fortunately no Post Office involvement for me. Good luck :yep: 

eta: sorry, I work nights, it’s still Tuesday for me until I’ve been to bed lol Supposed to have been delivered Tuesday, now arriving on Wednesday 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 1

Oh right, i didn't get the option to change delivery service otherwise i would have gone for DPD too lol

Good luck too you to mate:bong:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Oh right, i didn't get the option to change delivery service otherwise i would have gone for DPD too lol

Good luck too you to mate:bong:

i think from memory, I chose some kind of stealth option. A T-shirt, I think it was. I’m not sure if that means I actually get a T-shirt lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

i think from memory, I chose some kind of stealth option. A T-shirt, I think it was. I’m not sure if that means I actually get a T-shirt lol 

lol

• Like 1