Maff

Ccs141

Is the amstel bit.. Anything to do with the old amstel gold aka passion no1? 

It was a decent stable strain in its day? 

Might not be a super high thc compared to the claims of today? 

Wouldn't let me edit but here's 2 pics the pink one about first week of october the white one 2 weeks later maybe. lol

large.P1010833.JPGlarge.P1010811.JPG

If its any help its the one plant from this year i am running again next year as its a really nice smoke.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 4

On 30/11/2022 at 5:57 PM, murphyblue said:

Wouldn't let me edit but here's 2 pics the pink one about first week of october the white one 2 weeks later maybe. lol

If its any help its the one plant from this year i am running again next year as its a really nice smoke.

What's the flavour like mate and how's high/potency probley

get a few anyway 

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2022 at 5:57 PM, murphyblue said:

I have old M.A.F seeds in the regular version before Growers Choice made the feminized version they were popular in the Netherlands. I once bought MAF seeds from Growers Choice and unfortunately they didn't have time to mature. This year I had a couple of M.A.F plants in the regular version and there was no problem with maturation, they looked just like the ones in your first picture.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I love MAFF, so much so I have grown it four years in a row. It's very reliable, highly mould resistant and a great high.

Normally the plants have red flowers but this year the two I've grown look distinctly diffetent to each other. One is taller and gangly with red flowers and the other is shorter, stockier, more christmas tree shaped and has white flowers. I'm wondering if this variation is expected or if maybe I've mixed the seeds up. Any input appreciated. I've called them Red and Blue Maff in the photos.

The stockier 'Blue MAFF' front right and the taller ganglier 'Red MAFF' right behind it to the left.
large.651521621f60b_BlueandredMAFFtogether.jpg

Flowers of the 'Red MAFF' (this is how my MAFFs generally look)
large.651521603a775_RedMAFF-flowercloseup.jpg

Flowers of the 'Blue MAFF'. This is not expected.... and doesn't look entirely like any plant I've grown before (Mighty Gold BX1 maybe?).
large.6515215e87894_BlueMAFFflowers.jpg

• Like 2

I really should have read the previous post before posting mine. Seems that MAFF can produce plants with two different phenotypes.... although this is the first year it has done it for me. BTW. What I called the 'Blue MAFF' got rot on 1st Oct, a week or two before it would have finsihed properly. None of the Red ones I've grown have ever got rot (and looking at the difference in bud type of the two different phenotypes I guess this is understandable).

Edited by MC2