Outdoor and 420l pot winners.

Seedstockers-Mark

Think am doing some indoor and some out but here's what I have ordered personally :D

Apollom black cherry fem

Fruit cake fem

Gorilla cookies fem

Mac and crack fem

Mandarin panties fem

Panty punch fem

Triton Biscotto lime fem

Thought I would go with mainly the more exotic stuff see if it does ok outdoors aswell as indoors :)

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 7

I'm still waiting on a package from Spain (nowt to do with Seedstockers) which has been in the UK for a week. So expect delays, the normal Chrimbo post plus industrial action...

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Waiting on something new?

Loads of new bro..  it was quite a prize to spend tbh so just grabbed loads of diff 3 packs :yep:

• Like 6

I’m going to wait until the new year before ordering. Seems pointless trying now with strikes and crimbo mail rush. How did the account credit work? Did you just add them to your basket, go to pay, and it lets you know there’s no payment? Does it give you a tally of what credit you have left if you didn’t spend it all? 

• Like 2

Just now, PermanentWaves said:

I’m going to wait until the new year before ordering. Seems pointless trying now with strikes and crimbo mail rush. How did the account credit work? Did you just add them to your basket, go to pay, and it lets you know there’s no payment? Does it give you a tally of what credit you have left if you didn’t spend it all? 

Credited to your seedstockers account mate..if you don't spend it all the balance is credited to your account after purchase..you will see the credit run down in your basket so you know how much you spent :yep:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

well thats mad it arrived today, before ther enormal delivery dead line :D

Was it with ups mate?

As far as I know we ain't using Royal fail :yep:

• Like 2