Heating in small tent.

Dreamer420

Ok cheers guys, I’ll shift them around and try and insulate the shed. The box around the tent is insulated 50mm under and behind, 25mm the other three sides. 25mm top, then the air box, also with 25mm

Added a third heater now, temp still just around 21/22. Humidity, which i thought would be way too high has gone low, 47-50.

I think I will just plant some seeds and see what happens…

pics of the modifications to follow 

large.C507DDAE-4C51-41E2-919A-90697829BE76.jpeg
Here I have one 80w tube heater at ground level, and one halfway up the tent behind the light. I put a divider of insulation in, behind the pots, before the air exit pipe, so the heat from that heater has to go around and up and over the pots before it can be sucked out.large.8A29EC05-42D5-4BDF-B7FF-9FC016221B19.jpeg

then I put the 40w heater in the air intake box. So air comes in the white screen on the left at the back, through the square cutout in the insulation front centre, past the heater and into the air intake pipe you can just see in the background above the heater. I also added an extra 25mm insulation above and below the heater. This heater is on an inkbird thermostat controller.

• Like 2

Go for it mate & best of luck.:hippy:

What are you growing ?

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Go for it mate & best of luck.:hippy:

What are you growing ?

I got a bit excited and bought from iceheadshop, should have researched more, but I got exodus cheese, og kush, and blueberry, all autos.

I’ve since read a thread that the blueberry’s tend to hermie. So i think I will start by planting two og kush autos. Hope they both sprout, but if only one does I’ll carry on with one.

• Like 1