The Noodle Tent MK111

shire

Welcome to the Noodle tent MK111.  Firstly cheers to Mark and the peeps at Seedstockers for running this fun competition again. 

So this time I will be using the same DS60 tent but using a Par+240 Led for lighting this time and it will be my first time using a heat mat.  Fingers crossed I don't overheat the noodles.

I had initially got 8 seeds wet and the thought "eff It" and added the other two.  The seeds were put into a glass of water with a couple of drops of root tonic at 24 degrees for 24 hours then into coco.  36 hours later 9 out of the 10 have made it so it's gonna be a busy little noodle tent.  They have started in small plastic cups and are under a 12W Led on my kitchen worktop and will be going into the tent in a few days and potted up into the noodle pots in a couple of weeks.  Only problem I have had so far is having to buy and consume another 4 Pot Noodles.  Had 2 in same day and felt awful !!

Few pics to get things going and happy noodling to all :) 

Seeds

large.637de2c0da3f6_nood1.jpg

Some close ups

large.P1020640.jpglarge.P1020641.jpglarge.P1020643.jpg

and a group pic

large.group.jpg

Edited by shire
  • Like 11

Just now, shire said:

buy and consume another 4 Pot Noodles.

Only reason I didn't enter this is because I was concerned there might be a clause hidden deep within the rules stipulating that one had to eat the original filth contained in these pots. 

All the best with the grow & comp. 

How many will you be flowering? 

• Like 1

game-recognize-game-game.gif

Best of luck with the competition @shire aka pr0camskillZ aka my competition.

You've comitted a crime though, as I understood it you had to germ and chop in the PN's!

@Seedstockers-Mark this is such a serious infraction I think I'm going to have to let you handle the amount of money you'll take from his prize to give to me instead. Or you could just disqualify him now and crown me the Champion.

I half shit myself too in anticipation of your entry, that's a clanger to drop mate!

• Like 4

Cheers @Exhale .  I should be OK mate,  as started the same way last time round . I like the novelty bit of potting up into a noodle pot,  ATB :smokin:

Thanks very much @Shumroom, looking forward to a full tent of noodleness :) 

• Like 2

Good luck Shire :)

Lovely start, cracking pics as per usual,

Looking forward to seeing some healthy specimens in here. 

All the best

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...