Bubblebag size

The Villan

FFS proper blonde moment here...... am searching for a bucket for my original bubblebags, thing is cant get my head around what size bags I have. diameter of the top of the bag is 50cm, is this the 5 gallon set ? Am hoping it is as I can get a winemaking bucket :)

Cheers

Vill

Edited by The Villan

Think it must be, the original one gallon (I think :D) is 30cm across. 

The 5 gallon mesh (Bubble dude) ones I've got are just under 50cm

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Just now, Clumsy said:

Think it must be, the original one gallon (I think :D) is 30cm across. 

The 5 gallon mesh (Bubble dude) ones I've got are just under 50cm

Cheers, these measure 50cm so must be the 5 gallon one :)

Just been browsing and the original bubblebags are quite expensive now. But bubblegum dudes are relatively cheaper.  @Clumsy Is there a big difference in the quality ?

I went for the all mesh bags, 

Much easier to pull, they are pretty lightweight but I mix separately so not a problem so far. 

Have only used them a few times, they seam pretty good, cheap enough to replace if they do fall apart. 

E. If you want pics of the seams or anything let me know :yep:

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Villan said:

But bubblegum dudes are relatively cheaper. 

I got the small bubble bag dudes and they are top quality and probably as good quality as the original bubble bags from memory anyway, only problem is they’re too small and a right pain in the arse to work with, I only use them every now and again so no bother really but yea they seem well made !

• Like 2

Think I have had these original bags for 10 years or more. Must be about two years since I used them, but they look ok and the last time I did use them, I retrieved some really nice hash. 220 work bag 73 and a 25. 

• Like 1

I had the bubble bags a few years back and they really do last. OK they're not cheap but I think they're a worthy investment. I just use bnq orange buckets when I do mine. They're about 12 ltr I think. 

• Like 1