eddiedangerous

Hi All been lurking for a bit, not posted much but thought it was time I pulled finger and subscribe!

But you don't seem to be able to pm anyone (iguess until you post some more?) Its a real shame for a new user, as you also can't seem to contact any of the staff this way either!

I've been trying to pay my lifetime subs and some seed orders for some time but unfortunately I'm unable to pay without some more details, which I can't get because I'm unable to message anyone!

All the relevant threads are closed to new comments, all a bit confusing tbh!

Loved all the content so far and wanted to try popping a few of the forum beans so fingers crossed I can get it sorted out!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, eddiedangerous said:

can't seem to contact any of the staff this way either!

50 posts before you can pm mate...welcome btw...if you want to get in touch with staff just tag them @Joolz...here ya go..:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Welcome to UK420 :)

A Bottom fan?

Yeah,

get your post count up to 50 and then you'll be able to use the PM system.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Yeah dude just need to do a bit of commenting... I was in the same boat and now I've got some subbie beans sprouted :yep:

Welcome and enjoy :smokin:

• Like 2