Alternative to optic foliar transport

Jeanpoole

Hi

Hopefully my failed searches to see if this question has been previously asked and answered were correct? 

Anyway, here goes 

There may be many beneficials in "transport" but I like the idea that you can spray your lovelys with lights on 

Making life so easy. 

Sadly if I could not make it to lights off time... I had been known to use a green light and hairdryer to stop them getting burned lol

Wondering? Is there a cheat/something under my sink that can duplicate this part of the product?? 

Jp 

Edited by Jeanpoole

On 09/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, Owderb said:

Unless for pests there really isnt any reason to spray your plants at all

Owd

So... After all these years lollol

I shall break the habit.. Should have looked in years ago 

I've got the heavy duty pest stuff but been clear past few years and prefer not too if at all possible 

Smitten / dynamec / apollo 50c / borneo and majestic do the job but at what cost to the end product? 

Really appreciate the help/advice owderb and crossed a fogger off the Xmas list 

Jp

Foliar feeding is a main stay in my garden tbh....silicon and seaweed extract....once a week.

(till week 3 of flower - never lights on)

I never used to do it until I spoke to a grower I very much respect and he sent me on a research mission.

I fucking hate this green light thing as well.....green light is capable of photosynthesis....dont risk it imo

:yinyang:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Foliar feeding is a main stay in my garden tbh....silicon and seaweed extract....once a week.

(till week 3 of flower - never lights on)

I never used to do it until I spoke to a grower I very much respect and he sent me on a research mission.

I fucking hate this green light thing as well.....green light is capable of photosynthesis....dont risk it imo

The green light thing was a few decades back lol

I think mine was more than capable of photosynthesis.. As it was a 80s disco bulb 

The kit was a  good old cannatronics 1000w ( digital came along 10 + years after) with superskunk under it.. 

Things have moved on a tadge 

Jp

Edited by Jeanpoole
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeanpoole said:

I think mine was more than capable of photosynthesis.. As it was a 80s disco bulb 

Ah the 80's ....thatcher, BMX, yuppies and huge, brick like mobiles.....I remember it well (although I was a wee youth in those days lol

The last time I saw super skunk......it was trapped between two red hot knives with me over the top of it with a broken bottomed milk bottle lollol 

My god time flies......... 

• Like 2