Auto not flowering?

Bobcharlieeeee

I have an auto that seems to have stalled at pre flower, it hasnt really done much for the past week or 2, the rest of the plants have gone into flower no problem. All planted at the same time. Iv never bought a photo seed so i havent accidentally planted a photo 

Iv read you can flip to 12/12 to encourage flowering, however this plant is in a tent with others so i cant really do that. any other tips? 

Iv had some magnesium issues with some plants due to low PH which i think iv sorted but all the others have gone into flower fine so i dont think this is the reason

Iv had high humidity recently of about 80%, im just waiting for the postman to bring me my new dehumidifier. But same again i dont think this is the reason. 

large.636b66bdabc00_rsz_img_17301.jpg

All plants, the problem plant is back right, a forgotten cookies from mephisto, back left is also a forgotten cookies but that is fine. 

Ignor the plant on the bottom right, thats out of sync and more into flower than the rest 

large.636b66477cbd5_rsz_img_17371.jpg

large.636b66b6b5e62_rsz_img_17381.jpg

Problem plant above,

is this just being lazy or do i have a special auto? lol

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee
  • Like 1

Firstly, just because it's sold as an auto doesn't guarantee it is. That being said, Mephisto are pretty good, so I'd be surprised if you found a photo in their stuff.

The plant looks to me like she has started the flowering process, she's just perhaps a bit slow/behind the others. I'd give her a bit more time first

• Like 2

@SkyRider yes without a doubt, i was just saying that its not me who has accidentally planted a photo. there are photo genes in the seeds so i guess its abit of a throwback. First time out of all the seeds iv had from mephisto so im not knocking them, just is what it is.

Im just panicking about headroom if it does continue to stretchlol

• Like 1

@Herbal Kint I dont really have anywhere to keep it, everywhere in my house is freezing atm apart from the tentlol

i had a stoned idea of trying to put a bin bag over it, but il just end up mashing the plant up. 

Thanks, this is my third grow and finally getting somewhere, first two soil grows weren't the best, this time round switched to coco and autopots and im doing much better. 90% of any success iv had has come down to Mephisto genes making up for my poor growing abilities anywaylol  

you could go on 12/12 for a few days, it should harm the others apart from 8hrs less light - but as said, it looks to be flower just a little behind. 

or just leave it be and let it do it in its own time - its not far off.

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

I was being impatient, it is now flowering in full force, thought id chuck a photo up. Iv had to super crop this plant a number of times as i was running out of head room. 

Its starting to swamp the plant in the back middle, but im on auto pots and i cant raise the pot up without lifting up my res which i cant really do. 

large.63749e6343b5f_rsz_img_17771.jpg

• Like 6

Taking a stab at it with the rafters your in the loft.

If so that room looks top fucking level my mate.

As for ya girl she might just be a late bloomer. Others have said give 1212 a punt, it wont harm the others, may just give them a little less light than they want

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

@RUFUS HOUND 

It could of gone on a couple of weeks longer, alot of smaller buds, ages to trim but very dense, but the rest of the plants in the tent were done, so down they all came at the same time. Still got abit of curing left to do so might reduce in weight abit but not expecting by much. sitting at 63% RH in a grove bag right now. 

The other corner plant on the opposite side is also a Forgotten cookies, im expecting similar yeild. Next time i grow this strain im topping it

The plant smack bang in between these two only yielded 1.5oz lollollol, so their gain was its loss. its a shame because its the frostiest plant in the tent, double grape.  

the remaining 3 Mephisto weddings at the front yielded 2.5-4oz each. 

large.63b457330545a_rsz_img_19561.jpg

this was chop day for one of the weddings 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

we are talking dried weight arent we????

yes after drying, but not after a full cure 

Some buds that most would probably chuck as larfy iv trimmed 

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee
  • Like 4