Monkey nutrients

Bricky

Anyone tried their products out and what do they reckon I’m currently using growers ark range in soil, I’ve used biobizz in the past as well as Dutch pro I can never stick to one brand:george:

• Like 1

Sounds like you've already been thru several of the better options, what didn't work with the ones you've tried?

More or less, anything should work - they are all just NPK after all.  Maybe you've just not found the one that works for your style?

• Like 3

@unity they all worked pretty fine Dutch pro was probably the best even in quality wise compared to biobizz, growers ark was good in coco but wasn’t really up to much in soil the last time round, I’m just trying to find something new I can stick to for good that’s all, if I can’t find

nothing I’ll be back to Dutch 

OK, the following is just my opinion on nutes, so take with a dose of sodium :mellow:

If they all worked pretty fine, why change something?

I know every nute manufacturer is going to put me on a hit list for saying this, but NPK, is NPK.  It's all the same shit, the only thing that differs is the carrier fluid, any additional minors and the ratios.  You can't get a different version or brand of NPK, they are elements. Appreciate that for example, organic isn't the same as salt based, but the only difference is the uptake.  Once in the plant, it's all NPK.

So, what I'm trying to get you to ask yourself is, what are you looking for in a new nutrient?  If you've found one that works for you, stick with it. Any major differences you're seeing in your plants are more likely down to your techniques, than what comes out of the bottle.

Totally open for any critisism on the above, as it's just my 2c worth.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The full range is well worth using, the proof is in the pudding as they say. Do a side by side - and you will see the difference in the plant/s fed with the monkey. 

• Like 2

On 08/11/2022 at 10:02 PM, Bricky said:

Anyone tried their products out and what do they reckon I’m currently using growers ark range in soil, I’ve used biobizz in the past as well as Dutch pro I can never stick to one brand:george:

I think we all have been guilty of being sucked into claims of this /that and clever marketing 

A extra few % or a way of moving them forward is very tempting 

Whenever I am leaning towards this... I have to think K. I. S ( keep it simple) 

Also with new products its best to see if there's some samples available to do side by side comparisons? 

Most of the time (for me) no difference but Its sometimes worth doing

• Like 1